Reported Content: Post in thread 'Admin application' (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreatzNoob

Donator
Post in thread 'Admin application' by [еñkm姆êr] Sans has been reported by GreatzNoob. Reason given:
Spmmaing the chat

Content being reported:
You put a large -1 in your post, and that's what is considered a vote against. You even literally said that you do not know the person. If that's the case, you have no right to post. The admins judge the application and applicant and vote. Other members may only post constructive messages if they have personal experience of the applicant, or purely focusing their post outlining whether or not the applicant meets the requirements to save the staff time.

Benign comments like "hey that app looks good" might be appreciated but are quite useless. Anything that proper starts judging the app where you have no place to do so, especially when putting a +1 or -1 in there (that is basically how the admins make their verdicts), is out of line.

EDIT: this is probably a nice illustration of why you don't post on things where it may not be appreciated unless you have a good idea of the community's culture :hoof:

Apologies. I didn't know about any of it. I would delete it if I could.

He is new to the forum, in a couple of days he will get used to how things work around here.

I find it funny that you decided to report it, even though I had no clue about how the application vote system worked. I understand the guy who applied is your friend, but I already apologised about it and asked for my post to be deleted.

Also, do you know what spam is?

Tbh you did make 3 posts right after one another even though there's an edit button. One can only report one post at a time, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread