Invalid Reported content: Post in thread 'Accepted - Player Report' (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

14-20

Post in thread 'Accepted - Player Report' by Zeprus has been reported by 14-20. Reason given:
why did he mute the sound in the video?
he always spam voice lines every times he went invisibles.

Content being reported:
This wouldn't be enough evidence for a cheating report. We most of the time require a first person recording or demo (this is preferred) of the suspect. Especially for things like vision cheats.
I'm also a little confused why you would only report him 3 days later.
Though, this does look very much like an exploit he's done before and looking at the chatlog there's routinely people talking about him exploiting.

I'm aware that it's difficult to get a first person recording of him as you'd need to spectate him and therefore aren't able to sit somewhere as cloak and dagger spy, but if you have any friends available that could record him or go spy instead of you that would always be preferred. When you do eventually collect better proof please also try to include the scoreboard at times so we can see if someone might be ghosting instead.

I'll accept the report. However in the future please try to provide better proof.

I considered sound or more so lack thereof.
Hitting an invisible spy with a sniper rifle based on voicelines alone is not easy.
Even if I give you the benefit of the doubt and accept that for some reason he would continue to spam voicelines while not moving and having the scoreboard open, which isn't impossible but definitely a weird thing to do, and you accurately determined his position based on the voicelines and shot him, there's no way you could have done that in the second clip only using voicelines over that distance. You could've determined his rough position, sure, but landing that shot on your first try is very unlikely.
Additionally you don't stop moving once during that clip except for the very moment right before you take the shot. Considering the nature of the exploit that would definitely make you stop moving. While this isn't definite proof it certainly went into my decision.
If this would've been the first instance of you using that exploit I would've dismissed the report. But you and your friends have done it before.
All things considered I do believe you did not achieve those shots legitimately.

• Haha
Reactions: 14-20
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread