Reported Content: Member 'Fennie' (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member 'Fennie' by Fennie has been reported by Cheaty McCheaterson. Reason given:
Overusing admin power, can not use commands properly. Once 1 guy was spamming "BOOM", she did not mute him, she muted ALL and with the words "I think my job is done here" she went away. Then one day she gagt me for saying "Homosexuals and Bisexuals scare me a bit". She said that she gagt me for 60 minutes. I came back to the server after about 3 hours and i was still gagt. I had to ask keVN to ungag me. In my opinion and in the opinion of many others, this girl aint the right person to be an admin. Server where all this happened: TF2 Deathrun and i guess on TF2 Deathrun #2 too.
So again, Fennie, i am sorry girl, but you aint a good admin and you should have no admin rights for overusing your admin powers.

Content being reported:

I wanna bet that you said allot more then just "Homosexuals and Bisexuals scare me a bit", cause I don't think that's gonna get you gagged

Also in my opinion Fennie isn't a bad admin, also mistakes can happen every admin can make mistakes.

"FUCK map change at the end of round fokoff panda community"
"jestes polska kurwa OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH GET REKTED SON"
"DRZ PICU MASTERHRAC LEBO TI POJEBEM MATKU"
"Server: just some ppl spray naked anima chicks onto me and i dont like that much... also i hate when a bronie comes on me"

My favourite quotes from his chat logs. Find your own :p

Edit: I would say that this report (even though it's in the wrong place) would be invalid regardless. The gag was definitely worth placing.

Reactions: Fennie
the Moment you started taking about bronies cumming onto you i bet alot of people were happy that you were gagged to spare them the details.

Last edited:
''fennee. just maik me an admon an i slap ur ass. deel? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)''

Deal, @Fennie?

Hi Cheater! It seems you made a report aginst me, highly interesting. I see you've made a lovely little story of some unknown Fennie that abuses powers. It's all cute and all, but have you ever heard of the word "evidence"? Some sort of proof that I gagged everyone with a single command? Also let's hop on to your most recent punishment - the gag for hateful comments towards homosexual people. I indeed gagged you for an hour, but a bit later, I've increased it to 4 hours due to the fact you were punished before for spamming. Speaking of gags - those chatlogs. Wow. I might as well give you an another punishment for highly toxical behavior.

Tl;dr, not sure if you came to make a report aginst me, or show how unappropiate your tongue is young man. TTFN.

if nothing else, fennie, just STOP making people explode for no reason just to "speed up the process" as you like to call it.
Why should I stop it? Is making people stop delaying a bad thing now? Jolly.

So just btw Cheaty.
Fennie didnt do anything wrong.
When she finds someone that is delaying the Dr round then she can let them explode or something else.

#9 & #22 – Deathrun:

• No delaying the round. You get 7 minutes per round and you may utilise that by taking a bit of time at difficult pieces, but keep a move on.

Imo.

• Informative
Reactions: Bushmann
bronies are terrible. its 40 yrs old men watching MLP, or 12 yrs old kids fapping on MLP.

While I agree that bronies are just awful (sorry Danny), I will not actively seek out and insult them unless they throw their shit at me first, and it'll be directed at the one person instead of the broad spectrum of ...viewers...

What you have said is unacceptable and further proves that any gags you have received and will receive in the future WILL have a good reason behind it.

a) Offensive language - You may not use any offensive language, which includes insults; excessive raging; disrespecting admins or other players or provoking them; or any kind of discrimination. Racism is strictly forbidden.

d) Chat spamming - Flooding the chat with the same message or with useless, unintelligible content that disrupt communication or are deemed otherwise irritating is forbidden. Additionally, refrain from typing in caps.

In regards to the thing said above involving the Deathrun rule that was cited, I would like to add that this also applies to the Deathrun delaying rule:

c) General disruptive behaviour - This includes a number of things, such as: prolonging rounds without due cause; teaming with a player on the opposing team; excessive spawn killing; blocking people’s sight or otherwise grievous acts.

bronies are terrible. its 40 yrs old men watching MLP, or 12 yrs old kids fapping on MLP.
in what world do you think you're living, i don't even understand how you dare create an account here after with this chatlog and report an admin that is doing her job correctly ? do you have some kind of problem ? i mean ..... you really must be kinda retarded to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread