Report (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@SpeedyKing How many players were on BLU during this particular round, if you can remember?

I had a triple-digit ping during this round, so whatever the blue players said just before the teamkill was incomprehensible, but it was perfectly clear when speedy told him that he had broken the rules. The blue player acknowledged it but said he did not care.

I did not think I was online during whatever incident this thread is discussing, but then looked at the picture in the OP and was instantly reminded; yes I was.

Well, that sounds exactly like Persi. He says that he doesn't care quite often when it comes to breaking rules.
Hopefully now Wolf will allow a punishment to be given.

I had a triple-digit ping during this round, so whatever the blue players said just before the teamkill was incomprehensible, but it was perfectly clear when speedy told him that he had broken the rules. The blue player acknowledged it but said he did not care.

I did not think I was online during whatever incident this thread is discussing, but then looked at the picture in the OP and was instantly reminded; yes I was.
Exactly.

@Wolf can something finally be done about this?

• Agree
Reactions: Speedy
@Wolf mind looking at this for me?

Alright Stabbin, it's about a Jailbreak player I am familiar with and players had some issue's like this before so let's move to it.
--
Persi have done teamkilling before, he oftenly claims that he kills those who doesn't have a microphone or happen to be a freekiller.
Even if this was the case, Teamkilling is never allowed on the Guards/BLU team and this should be punished like everybody else.

Since Persi (or the gibbrish name in the screenshot) haven't replied on this thread to explain the situation I will asume that the story went as usual. (Persi usual teamkill with reasons given above)
Persi has a Ban for 3 days for BLU teamkilling.

He is always welcome to make a thread to explain his part of the story but for now he has to live with this punishment.

-Persi is banned for 3 days for Teamkilling on BLU
[thread closed]

Thanks for handling this!
Thread archived.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread