Report (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speedy

Name: Quid Agatar in Taberna. I can't find his name in GameME for some reason, I guess this is not his original name...
SteamID: Can someone find it for me I only can find it on GameME...
Rule that he broke: TeamKilling
Evidence:
2015-11-17_00001.jpg
Again sorry for not finding his SteamID.
~Speedy

maybe u can look at gameMe? ^^

Protip: Next time open console, type status. There'll be a list of names and steamids, you just need to run it through a steamid converter. Trying to find him now.

If this is Persi, then he has two or three alt accounts that he used at one point to avoid a guard ban (of all things).

Quid Agatar in Taberna
Is wrong. You spelt the name wrong... there's a U in "Agatur". However, I am still unable to locate it on the gameME, which means that the player may have changed their name while in-game. I'll check the event logs of the player.

Found it:

17 Nov 2015 21:29:07 Team Kill killed teammate Deathsky | GediegenGaming with Powerjack jb_minecart_chromeb4
17 Nov 2015 21:29:07 Action received a points bonus of 0 for triggering 'Critical Kill' jb_minecart_chromeb4
17 Nov 2015 21:19:42 Role joined role pyro (Pyro) jb_minecart_chromeb4
17 Nov 2015 21:19:41 Team joined team Blue (The BLU) jb_minecart_chromeb4

This is his sourcebans and GameME:

https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:56671828&Submit

https://gameme.panda-community.com/playerinfo/612973 (thanks DeadSworn)

This player does have at least two alt accounts, so I'll list them here if I can find them.

https://gameme.panda-community.com/playerinfo/2005597

Found it:

17 Nov 2015 21:29:07 Team Kill killed teammate Deathsky | GediegenGaming with Powerjack jb_minecart_chromeb4
17 Nov 2015 21:29:07 Action received a points bonus of 0 for triggering 'Critical Kill' jb_minecart_chromeb4
17 Nov 2015 21:19:42 Role joined role pyro (Pyro) jb_minecart_chromeb4
17 Nov 2015 21:19:41 Team joined team Blue (The BLU) jb_minecart_chromeb4

This is his sourcebans and GameME:

https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:56671828&Submit

https://gameme.panda-community.com/playerinfo/612973 (thanks DeadSworn)

This player does have at least two alt accounts, so I'll list them here if I can find them.

https://gameme.panda-community.com/playerinfo/2005597
Additional information: The player seems to use a dynamic IP or an ip changer, every time he got banned he used a different IP. I'll take a closer look at him once I'm home.

Reactions: Cammy and Da Random
That's a nice screenshot and all, but I can't really smell what exactly happend in there.

I asume that this "teamkiller" has a working microphone since he played a lot on the BLU team and his chatlog is full of Warden commands and whatnot.
Did the player said anything on his microphone after killing the player?
It isn't the first time when a Warden presses the friendly fire on and someone in the BLU team gets killed by accident.

It would be harsh to act on a simple screenshot without revealing any further information in this report, I hope everyone can agree on that.
I know for a fact that Deathsky has a working microphone so it's not one of your "I have to kill the freekiller on BLU because he has no working microphone" cases.

--

This is a respond to speedy's report, changing IP's and avoiding bans is a whole other story and should be punished.

• Dislike
Reactions: Zushikikato Wolfeh
Teamkilling is teamkilling. We can only go with what we have.

You say it is strictly forbidden, yet you are trying to state that it may be accidental. Accidental or not, it is still forbidden.. I also know that Heraclitus (aka Persi) doesn't follow the rules as well as he could.

I understand that accidents do happen, but they need to be punished regardless, especially when it comes to one of the strictest BLU-related rules.

• Agree
Reactions: Zushikikato Wolfeh
The most rulebreaker's learn about the mistakes if they got punished. So yeah, i agree sometimes with teku ;-)

I don't say that teamkilling should be allowed.. but without any back-up or more information to this report makes it kinda difficult for me to judge. (exept that the kill has been made)

A example case of teamkilling which I never would punish ever and try to administrate as a normal human being.
-player/teamkiller is spawned on BLU team waiting out to be selected as warden or for warden's orders
-the Warden is selected and decides to put on friendly fire (hungergames cellwars etc)
-A rebeller goes out the cell and charges out to the Warden and friendly fire is still on, player/teamkiller tried to protect the Warden but instead landed a garanteed hit on the Warden and finishes him off
-Teamkiller/Warden apologizes over microphone or let the server know it was a accident which can happen in these cases (microphone is one of the main form communication on Jailbreak but can't be traced exept for recording)

All what I would like to point out is that accidents tend to happen in this gamemode, there isn't a whole killing spree going on in this report.
We are talking about one person who made one (team)kill who also happen to have a working microphone.

Since Speedy is the only one who witnessed what happend in that round I actually hoped he could tell how the round actually went.
Simple things like, Why is the Friendly fire on?
Did the freekiller had a microphone and what have he said before the kill and after?
But no, it's just a screenie of a teamkill, so go ahead, make a ban for this player for teamkilling but I don't like to be part that with this current information/feedback.

Jailbreak is not a gamemode you can show off in a picture what is going on, listening and communicating by using your microphone is the main gameplay of this gamemode, that's why recordings are this importand for Jailbreak.
I may be the only one left from the old administration team who administrated on Jailbreak, but we never judged people by just screenshots since the microphone has so much information to it which can be missing. (miss ya' Hawwis, Matt, maddy, Redspike)

--

Also, I would like to hear what Zeprus has to say about the player's history.

I don't say that teamkilling should be allowed.. but without any back-up or more information to this report makes it kinda difficult for me to judge. (exept that the kill has been made)

A example case of teamkilling which I never would punish ever and try to administrate as a normal human being.
-player/teamkiller is spawned on BLU team waiting out to be selected as warden or for warden's orders
-the Warden is selected and decides to put on friendly fire (hungergames cellwars etc)
-A rebeller goes out the cell and charges out to the Warden and friendly fire is still on, player/teamkiller tried to protect the Warden but instead landed a garanteed hit on the Warden and finishes him off
-Teamkiller/Warden apologizes over microphone or let the server know it was a accident which can happen in these cases (microphone is one of the main form communication on Jailbreak but can't be traced exept for recording)

All what I would like to point out is that accidents tend to happen in this gamemode, there isn't a whole killing spree going on in this report.
We are talking about one person who made one (team)kill who also happen to have a working microphone.

Since Speedy is the only one who witnessed what happend in that round I actually hoped he could tell how the round actually went.
Simple things like, Why is the Friendly fire on?
Did the freekiller had a microphone and what have he said before the kill and after?
But no, it's just a screenie of a teamkill, so go ahead, make a ban for this player for teamkilling but I don't like to be part that with this current information/feedback.

Jailbreak is not a gamemode you can show off in a picture what is going on, listening and communicating by using your microphone is the main gameplay of this gamemode, that's why recordings are this importand for Jailbreak.
I may be the only one left from the old administration team who administrated on Jailbreak, but we never judged people by just screenshots since the microphone has so much information to it which can be missing. (miss ya' Hawwis, Matt, maddy, Redspike)

--

Also, I would like to hear what Zeprus has to say about the player's history.
Sure I can explain...

This is how it went we had a normal round, he gave the LR and after saying what is your death wish, Deathsky started talking something that made Persi upset and he just killed him. I said why did you kill him? His response Because he was getting on my nerves... Then I've asked him you know you just broked a rule... And then he said I don't care.

That's why I've reported him.
If he would say it was an accident or said I'm sorry... I wouldn't report him Because everyone makes mistakes.

So that's why I've reported him.

Sure I can explain...

This is how it went we had a normal round, he gave the LR and after saying what is your death wish, Deathsky started talking something that made Persi upset and he just killed him. I said why did you kill him? His response Because he was getting on my nerves... Then I've asked him you know you just broked a rule... And then he said I don't care.

That's why I've reported him.
If he would say it was an accident or said I'm sorry... I wouldn't report him Because everyone makes mistakes.

So that's why I've reported him.

There is something what bothers me while reading this.

It can be you lying here.. or the clumpsyness of Deathsky leaving the Friendly fire on as a warden when the round has ended and the was already given which! ..is still punishable if that's the truth.
I'm just glad to hear that this isn't durring the round and that the LR was already given, meaning that the round came to a end.

He wasn't the warden so he couldn't turn on the Friendly Fire.

Well if that is the case, then the punishment would fit the crime. As it's a forum report, I would opt for 1-2 days ban.

@SpeedyKing How many players were on BLU during this particular round, if you can remember?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread