Accepted report (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Addster

Donator
Steam name: carmellebedev || tftrade.ru
Steam ID32: STEAM_0:1:518540807
Server: US | Jailbreak
Links: https://hlstats.panda-community.com/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=1035460
Rules broken: Baiting, Illegal FF, Caused a failround
Evidence: Refer to ticks 1500, 4500, and 11000 of demo 7demo. Watch 8demo entirely to view the failround and illegal FF.

Steam name: wild bill guarnere
Steam ID32: STEAM_0:0:558201054
Links: https://hlstats.panda-community.com/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=1046431
Rules broken: Baiting
Evidence: Refer to ticks 1500 and 5500 of demo 7demo.

If you need more more evidence, they also baited at ticks 11000 and 18500 of demo 6demo. I guess you can take it as their warnings.

Attachments

• 6demo.dem
    12.4 MB · Views: 77
  • 7demo.dem
    7.4 MB · Views: 76
  • 8demo.dem
    3.1 MB · Views: 102
Reactions: Gold
Steam name: Planetace
Steam ID32: STEAM_0:0:97159466
Links: Rules broken: Armory camp, Toxicity, Delaying, Baiting
Evidence: Refer to the entirety of demo 0demo for armory camping, toxicity, and delaying since it was LGKA. Also refer to the screenshots and their action log for proof of baiting.

This player was also reported MFKing before they started armory camping. This was before I joined the server and started recording. The only proof I have of this is eyewitness account and I can't find anything in their action log showing they actually MFK'd. Regardless, I feel like they should still get a perm guardban. I think anybody that was on the server at the time would agree.

Attachments

• 0demo.dem
    18.8 MB · Views: 72
  • Capture1.JPG
    Capture1.JPG
    99.2 KB · Views: 68
  • Capture2.JPG
    Capture2.JPG
    52.7 KB · Views: 63
tea fort2 was reported in another report so I'll leave that as I believe it's the same.

Dirty Dan and Nightmare Hunter where both being toxic in one of the demos enough to warrant a check and it's pretty bad, so decided to gag them over it.

As for the others they've all been listed for a teamban.

Thank you for the reports ::):

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread