Declined report (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TWC

bob
STEAM_0:0:49617211
exploiting, want to mention its not the first time he has done this I have seen him doing it a lot more, and even leaving and rejoining it is just annoying for the people that actually want to play/try warden for once.
Also, I suggest to 600x speed the demo cause its 26 minutes :).

Attachments

• papajim.dem
    53.5 MB · Views: 101
  • Indifferent
Reactions: Gold
image.JPG

I think this is just a misunderstanding. Plus if @Gold already warned then it should just be left at a warning.

Though I'd like to add, there have been a lot of times where somebody has forced more than 3 times on one map plenty of times in my history. Not saying that the person accused had actually done this, but maybe a rule add would help prevent future issues with this.

Just wanna clear this up to anyone who's confused i've already apologized to Gold about this situation and i'm again sorry about me forcing 4 times. I didn't really count about how many times i've forced i've kinda just did /w then we just continued because no one has ever said anything to me about it. And also about me leaving and rejoining this is sort of just picking at this point because if when i leave i rejoin 40 minutes later or around 50 minutes later because i hop in the server inbetween my classes. Anyways i'm sorry to any of the people that got affected by me accidently forcing 4 times and i truly apologize it's my bad and i guarantee it won't happen again and you have my word on it.

that means its not the first time since the demo has nothing to do with gold, many people told you not to do it as well. Also gold dm'd me and talked me to about it not thru anything you see in this demo he warned me today )

(I can assure you no one has never told me this ever) the most i've been told is that i just force a lot but forcing isn't against the rules....

It's an exploit. You should only be able to forcewarden a maximum of 3 times per map. That being said not very many people knew this fell under exploiting including the reporter and reported parties. After having a discussion with the other jailbreak admins about this report, we mutually agreed this is warning worthy at best and a punishment is highly unnecessary. Any current regulars viewing this should take note and inform others so that we avoid having this problem again in the near future.

Thanks however for reporting this to us. We'll be keeping and eye out to make sure again this isn't a problem anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread