Accepted Report. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TWC

• Dislike
Reactions: Removed
Also you can check pages 2-6

That's a shitload of lennies, but i wouldn't gag for it to be honest. It might be annoying but it is not really some hardcore spamm that would really prevent users from reading the chat or anything. i would just ask kindly to @yoyoyaso2222 to use less lennies.
Though i would like to have the opinion of other admins here @Madact, @.Satan, @Zushikikato Wolfeh, @Bugs, @The Spiciest Milk.

That's a shitload of lennies, but i wouldn't gag for it to be honest. It might be annoying but it is not really some hardcore spamm that would really prevent users from reading the chat or anything. i would just ask kindly to @yoyoyaso2222 to use less lennies.
Though i would like to have the opinion of other admins here @Madact, @.Satan, @Zushikikato Wolfeh, @Bugs, @The Spiciest Milk.

ok i do admit that i was using alot of lennies when you look at the evidence but when you look at the chat it didnt look like alot to me so yeah i am sorry

• Agree
Reactions: OxyGenE and Removed
Personally I don't think that is enough of a spam to gag/mute.

I'm with Saddy, I wouldn't find this few too be enough for a gag and/or comm ban (they are a bit cringey though)

@Satan

Appears you're involved as he mentions you.

I know this user causes trouble. May this be some form of revenge or whatever, I don't know.
But spam? I'm sorry but what he's doing is fine. The insulting however isn't fine.

• Agree
Reactions: lionish
it's just annoying and obnoxious, he adds a lenny every sentence and it gets abit too much, and i'd classify it as spam.

Ye.... he has been using it.... alot like @Satan says, it is after every sentence.

Right I think it's appropriate to gag the reported user. I get that you are sorry, but you can take it to the appeals if you want it shortened.

I'm classing what you did is insulting / light spam.

All done now.

Reactions: Removed
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread