Report- Player Hisu (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,
ok, so i don't know if i should've posted this here, but anyway.
There is this player named Hisu, on the second server. He is almost always a sniper. I am sure he is using a hack, but i don't how to proove it, because :
- He never miss.
- On the first floor, i noticed that even before the iron door open he is " always " already aiming to the direction of the other player " so either he can see through it or have an aim bot ".
- He shoots the second you walk out " wich again means either he saw through walls or have an aim bot ".
So is there a way to proove it ? or can any admin check it out ?

and thank you guys :)

Yeah there is. Use fraps to record when he is playing. He is maybe just good, but record once and i think that someone can take a look at it!

like what pikachu said, record it and upload the demo in the thread here thats the best option

Steam Community :: ID :: Hisu

Pretty clean profile, no other records of possible cheat/hax, banned on one server because inappropriate language. I'll spec him when i notice him on server, even though, not likely to be a cheater, with 1900 hours, he can just be good at sniping, and remember, good sniper is always looking in direction from which enemies are coming. I can also kill you 90% of the time the second you come out of the corner, it's reflex, nothing more. It would be good if you can record demo, if you don't know how to, heres a quick "howto"

Spectate suspected cheater, open the developer console. The default key is ~ (tilde).
On the console's command line, enter record demotest. This will record the demo to a file called demotest.dem.
The game is now recording.
Close the console.

After recording for a suitable period of time, stop recording.
Open the console.
On the command line, enter stop. Note: disconnecting from a game while recording a demo will also stop recording.
The console will return the total time and frames recorded.

I also aim where the people come out most of the time. It's very simple because most players come out of the right or the left side of the door to be abled to hide behind the corner if they get shot. Typical "spam out of spawn" tactics. Just have a good reaction time and some aim and you can aim and headshot them within 0.25 seconds. If you have good reflexes.

Thank you all guys - i didn't expect a fast answer :p -
I'll try to record it and put in here.
I may be mistaken.
Anyway, thanx again :)

This report is more than a year old, in case you didn't notice. I'm pretty sure there were a lot more ^_^

lel, if it was aimbot, he would be freezing and not caring what was going on around him, if he was put on fire, phhhhhh aimbot doesn't care, it is just used to kill people all the time.
btw watch this

I know that the thread is locked now, but I just HAVE to go into the post above mine.

Without even watching it, I know it will be bad. HiGPS? Are you serious? I played competitive on the same level as that guy, I knew him. He accused Snipers in our div of hacking and checked their demos obsessively, claiming that they had inhuman mouse movement. I can't take him seriously.

If you want a more accurate representation of the kind of person GPS is, watch this instead:

Skip to 44:40 for hilarity.

Reactions: Jayy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread