~Report~ Player Alex (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueThunder

( Saxton Hale server )
This guy is keeping disconnecting and immediately connecting (auto join) every time that he is the hale until he is getting the Brutal Christmas Sniper. that's pretty annoying cause while he is disconnecting other player becoming the hale with no warning. This guy already got banned in other account, cause the ban he opened a new one and he is keeping doing the same.
here is some proves:

upload_2014-6-2_17-34-15.jpeg

upload_2014-6-2_17-34-35.jpeg

upload_2014-6-2_17-35-16.jpeg

upload_2014-6-2_17-34-51.jpeg

Last edited:
Status update for everyone:

Alex turned out to indeed be an alt account of Bruno_Ferrari, who I already warned multiple times and then banned twice already (second time a week long) for doing this all the time. I gave him an IP ban of a week and I've notified him that if he continues on any account after this it will be even longer.

Maybe it will be wiser to make the server choose a new hale if existing disconnects within, say, 30 seconds of becoming Hale? Won't be any need for bans for such cases that way.

When a Hale reconnects right before his round someone else does immediately become the Hale. That's the point, they're suddenly Hale without being warned beforehand.

Isn't it the whole point?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread