Report on Pichu: Exploiting (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baka

Attachments

• exploit.dem
    2.9 MB · Views: 134
BeepMan can still build sentries without taking one over, I just never figured out which key it was, and I've been bugging Pichu to tell me which one it is since...

I don't think you're even able to, the Haletips don't say anything about being able to build sentries by himself, not to mention the fact that the pda doesn't appear for it, as well as you can spawn one at 0% rage. That's a little too broken.

the Haletips don't say anything about being able to build sentries by himself
It doesn't tell you how to entangle either. And I had to figure it out myself, so possibly we just have to figure out what the key to do it is. I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure we just need to figure it out like with the entangle function.

Maybe try this console command: build 2 0
I don't think they have the time to type in the console a command while being hale tho xD. Who knows how to build the sentry without the engis around, surely doesn't waste time since he has the risk of being goomba stomped

In any case, player was exploiting by abusing console commands. Some point creator overlooked it and now its stuck within the boss till everyone starts using it, which I doubt will be the case. Gona add it in to do list, to deal with it somehow.

Banned

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread