Declined Report Jb (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TWC

Can't really watch vids, never really worked for me but I felt entirely sure that it wasn't a freeday, I was actually 100% sure otherwise I wouldn't have risked a normal round. Got @Jimjo to confirm it for me that the cell doors actually were opened which means it was a freeday, I wasn't even lagging but I don't know how I'm supposed to review most of it.

I guess I did mess up though with this mistake, with all honesty it was an accident. I'm genuinly sorry to anyone that I killed during the round, this was not intentional

Can't really watch vids, never really worked for me but I felt entirely sure that it wasn't a freeday, I was actually 100% sure otherwise I wouldn't have risked a normal round. Got @Jimjo to confirm it for me that the cell doors actually were opened which means it was a freeday, I wasn't even lagging but I don't know how I'm supposed to review most of it.

I guess I did mess up though, with all honesty it was an accident. I'm genuinly sorry to anyone that I killed during the round, this was not intentional
Me and Jimjo and some people keep telling you its freeday you didn't listen so you did it on purpose

As I said, I was literally 100% sure for some reason. So yeah I did make a mistake, sorry for not listening because I thought everyone else was just rushing out because a guard said it, which obviously wasn't the reason. My bad.

As I said, I was literally 100% sure for some reason. So yeah I did make a mistake, sorry for not listening because I thought everyone else was just rushing out because a guard said it, which obviously wasn't the reason. My bad.
Admins will decide

Since this thread came up I may as well post this:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/cccx3doay63wga5/ciriFreekill.mp4?dl=0

This is Ciri (Sarwan Bryant on forums) freehitting, then freekilling me.

Let me explain the video in my words and opinion about what happened:
Its a freeday. People are chasing Ciri and I am a spy. A spy behind me shoots Ciri and therefore is KOS. Ciri tries to swing and hit the spy but hits me. He clearly says "Oh sorry wrong spy" which is understandable and I find that fine because he turned away and then the first spy he saw was me and his reaction was to probably hit the spy. However the problem I have with this is that after this freehit, he clearly knows what I look like (the innocent spy) and he goes on to charge into me - killing me. He is using the tide turner so he had time to turn away because he obviously knew I was innocent and not KOS. Yes, he did say "Oh for fucks sake" after killing me implying he didn't mean to (again...) however as I said previously I think that is a cover because he had time to charge away from me and obviously he didn't.

I'm not that good as you think, can't watch the vid but I remember being chased by like 8 people I think? I obviously don't focus on anything besides surviving and trying to not get the wrong person, when you got freehit I don't really expect you to go anywhere near the rebeller again because the only thing I'd picture is the rebellers still chasing me trying to kill me (plenty had ammo). So I try getting my health back by trying to kill asap and I as I said I didn't really focus on much so I had no idea which spy was who just remember seening your name tag after the first freehit so I had no idea how your cosmetics looked like.

After killing you I obviously knew I fucked up (no clue if this is in the video) but after the kill I just stood still trying to apologize to you but I think I was interuppted?

So you were focusing on surviving and getting health back so you just tried to kill someone asap.

You didnt stand still after killing me you turned around and tried to kill someone else but did say "Oh for fucks sake" but I explained that bit in my previous post.

I also want to say about my demo and the time i played with you when me or anyone else give you warnings you don't care at all and say that everything you do is correct

• Agree
Reactions: Donald D and ST6
Oh for fuck sake. can't i leave you alone for 1 day ciri.

Yes I did fuck up, also for Chaz I understand you're new to jailbreak but you cannot chase me when you literally see and hear other rebellers with ammo and not expect to be freekilled, accidental freekills happen all the time especially when you're in a situation like this recording me hoping I mess up by trying to bait me near rebels and making a theory trying to make it sound like I did it on purpose when I didn't.

Obviously holding a grudge against me, last thread about me trying to upload some video that said absolutely nothing or gave none more information. Just some day ago you were on the server trying to spoil a series I wanted to watch because you heard me saying I was interested then calling my name like twice then spoiled it, and another movie (you ended up spoiling them for the entire server instead)

And here you are, reporting me for one accidental freekill? Sod off

Chaz I understand you're new to jailbreak
Uhm excuse me? I do not consider myself "new" to Jailbreak and I am not.
but you cannot chase me when you literally see and hear other rebellers with ammo and not expect to be freekilled
Uhm I (and everyone else) should and can chase you and expect to not be freekilled because you are "not new" to Jailbreak and I expect you to be more careful when trying to kill the rebellers. You and I both know (or, you should know) that it is better to die from rebellers because you are being safe about not freekilling rather than freekilling innocents while trying to kill the rebellers.
recording me hoping I mess up by trying to bait me near rebels and making a theory trying to make it sound like I did it on purpose when I didn't.
Ok this part I find really offensive and rude. I HAVE NOT, DO NOT and WILL NOT EVER record someone "hoping" they mess up so I can report them. EDIT: I forgot to add: I have a button that records the past 30 seconds of my screen. I press this button whenever someone breaks the rules. I do it with everyone. I do this because the evidence may be needed in a report later, like this. I did not try to "bait you" near rebellers I just was following you and looking at you. And I clearly said in my first response it is my opinion on what I think happened. I did not say this IS what happened or this IS what Ciri meant to do.:
Let me explain the video in my words and opinion about what happened
Obviously holding a grudge against me
This I also find very rude. I hope I make this next message clear enough. DO NOT ASSUME PEOPLE HAVE "GRUDGES" AGAINST YOU BECAUSE THEY REPORT YOU FOR SOMETHING YOU HAVE DONE WRONG. You need to learn to accept that you have done something wrong, and if a punishment does get given to you, you need to accept it and not make that mistake again because we all know you know the rules. Also, if you said I was "new" to Jailbreak how could I have a grudge against you? Stop trying to make excuses and accept that you are in the wrong.
last thread about me trying to upload some video that said absolutely nothing or gave none more information.
I have no idea what you are talking about here?
Just some day ago you were on the server trying to spoil a series I wanted to watch because you heard me saying I was interested then calling my name like twice then spoiled it, and another movie (you ended up spoiling them for the entire server instead).
Why would you bring this up as I have explained to you already what had happened. I was NOT trying to spoil a series for you. I have not seen the series or heard anything about the ending or the plot. Therefore I could not physically spoil it for you. All I knew about the series is that there is someone called 11 and I said "11 dies", for a joke, and for a bit of banter. Now I still don't know if this is what actually happens so you cannot assume this is what happens in the series. If it does? Makes no difference.
And same thing for the other movie, I had never seen it or heard anything about it so the same thing goes.
Rude. And no.

@chaz I didn't get to watch the demo but after accidentally freekilling you, did he slay himself or was he warden?

Imo, if 10 rebellers are chasing you and you are the one non rebeller following them while they are trying to kill someone and even taking the lead in the group + the fact u got hit once and you still keep going and then go off going " OMG FREEKILL" i think you are just being an ass... @chaz

For the vid cake send, Ciri did fuck up mayorly and didn't listend to people wich i am tempted for to put out a guardban... BUT since it was another guards fault for opening the doors at the first second i find it hard to punish ciri because some shtty guard who fucked up the entire round + the fact (talking outof experience) people keep trying to moan about having a freeday EVEN WHEN ORDERS WERE GIVEN IN TIME
For me it doesn't seem right to punish for this.
Would like to hear an opinion about @Husky about this.

PS. Ciri is on thin ice at the moment, so i don't take this lightly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread