Accepted report dodgeball terrorist for 3rd time (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zone64

• Steam name: Snuggles
  • Steam ID32: STEAM_0:0:1348800
  • Rules broken: This person targets me every time i am on panda, i've reported him twice before because of the exact same shit
  • Evidence:

Regarding 1st clip, I am merely stealing to save my life considering "Snuggles" is actively trying to snipe me. And in the second clip you can see I have no intention whatsoever to snipe him but he keeps trying to steal in my face (see rest of videot :D)
I don't know how you think keeping this player on your server is beneficial, seeing as hes constantly breaking the rules, even when he is fully aware of them. Clearly this person has held a grudge against me for a long time and whenever I am on the server he has no problem showing it.
When I log on to Panda I log on to play, I don't log on to actively try to dodge this persons bullshit and be ready with my game capture.

I hope you can understand my frustration, thank you.

Is it weird to anyone else that pretty much the whole server seems to turn on Zone and nobody else?

Sadly I wasn't recording him breaking the same rules

Well, sadly my shadowplays are only 2 minutes long, otherwise i could have gotten more footage!
However, if you would like we can sit through and watch the remaining of the footage where i "break the rules", just let me know.
Also, how strange that you missed recording just then, it seems most of the times i see you on you claim that you are recording, like when i rejoined shortly after these clips took place as you were recording to report "p1erre" or however you spell his name.

Also for the record, I had no idea you were TTap ;)
So you manage to somehow piss off most players you meet with a new identity every time it seems.
But since you're not even TTap, you have even less claim to the "targeting me" complaint you have

Also for the record, I had no idea you were TTap ;)
So you manage to somehow piss off most players you meet with a new identity every time it seems.
But since you're not even TTap, you have even less claim to the "targeting me" complaint you have
If you look at my previous threads, you can see i have reported you twice earlier.
Now these two times arent the only ones where you have targeted me, and i think we both know that! :)

Here you can also see that me and "TTap" are playing at the same time.

• Informative
Reactions: GoldenLunchBox
Time to take care of this.
If you'd like to report zone64 there is a section called 'Player Report', you can find there the full guide on how to do a proper player report, since you reported the content in the first post of this thread, and that's something else.
If you have evidence of your claims that 'TTap' and 'zone64' are the same person, you must necessarily put it in your report, otherwise it's going to be marked as Invalid, just like your report you've done against the first post, for the lack of evidence.

Regarding this player report it's Accepted.
Thank you for the report.

Reactions: Madact
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread