Declined report aginst kenya (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have already admitted before to denzel, this prooves nothing lmao

I locked this for a bit to stop you two from getting into a slapfight.
This video is a nothingburger. Anyone can say they've said anything, but we can't punish them without direct proof (ss, video, etc) of them saying so. What I'm more interested in is actual direct evidence of them harassing you.

I will unlock the thread. I am asking that any further posts in here are pieces of evidence that directly relate to the report. Unnecessary posts will receive warnings.
Please post evidence of them directly insulting or otherwise harassing you.

Reactions: _Black and Kazzy
I've let this simmer for a while so the presumption I'm making is that both clips posted are all that you have against kenya. I've already explained why the clip in the OP is invalid.

As for the 2nd clip, it lacks any context whatsoever. Kenya saying that she killed them due to an off-mic order being broken makes me think that the killed player was overtalking her and making it difficult to progress the round properly. With no prior context the only thing I can do is assume that because she explained why she killed him the teamkill was valid.

I will decline this report. If you come up with later evidence showing Kenya directly insulting you or otherwise breaking server rules you may create a new report.

Reactions: _Black
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread