Declined Report against ^ (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who are you reporting? ^

What server game mode is the report concerned with? vsh05 saxton hale

What is the accused persons's SteamID? STEAM_0:1:242360323

What is the reason of the report? suspected of being an aimbot

Files you have as proof (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Any other proof you have

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230116_114825_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230116_114825_Chrome.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 24
I don't think he is an aimbot user

he is just too good, he is a russian regular with rank 93

i taunted with him few times, he doesn't talk at all
but he does look at me when i call him 2020 since i remember it as one of his previous names
Goodmorning @Aerial I'm waiting on vsh team to discuss the situation and come to a conclusion ,I ask if I could still make the report and I was told yes.

Goodmorning @Aerial I'm waiting on vsh team to discuss rhe situation and come at conclusion ,I ask if I could still make the report and I was told yes.
Morning Jotaro, Yea ik of course the Staff will judge after all, but i just wanted to share my opinion on a guy i do enjoy seeing him around daily, So as a matter of respect to another regular, i wanted to defend him.

but i agree, He does have a weird Name, no pfp, his attitude is very quiet, and does really have the look of an Aimbot.

After watching the evidence, spectating the player in game and consulting with another admin I came to the conclusion that they're not using aimbot or any other cheats.

Their aim looks legit, there are some odd flicks around the 10-minute mark but they seem to be caused by lag, as all other suspicious looking moments in the video. The lag is a pretty big issue in the video and it was hard to make a proper decision. For any future cheaters please record a demo if possible.

Declined.

• Agree
Reactions: Zeprus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread