Declined Report against y_regreso♥ (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanderlinde

Donator
Current Steam name. y_regreso♥
SteamID (Unique ID on HlStatsx). STEAM_0:0:545152969
Which server the rule was broken on.: Panda Community US 2Fort
Any useful links such as their HLStats profile / SourceBans search

The rule or rules they broke: Offensive language/vulgar/sexual (possible cheating, user admitted past cheating recently on TF2 on current account PLEASE CHECK CHAT LOGS FOR PROOF)

User makes frequent vulgar sexual remarks in chat when there are very clearly minors in voice chat. They dont make the remarks towards them but I dont think it should be allowed to make frequent sexual comments with what appear to be minors present. The user also calls others gay in a way that seems as an insult. the user themselves seems to be using the report function way to loosely on people they dont like and like to cause drama and arguments on the server, I dont think the report function should be weaponized as they seem to be using it. Please also note that I observed the user play sniper with extremely suspicious snap aim on their recent game session. The user even admitted to cheating recently in TF2, please view chat logs for their admission.. I do not have recordings of the suspicious aiming as I did not plan to report initially. Im not sure what you can do in this case but something I wanted to point out

The evidence that they broke the rule or rules above: HLStats chat logs: https://hlstats.panda-community.com/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=1456974&page=1

Attachments

• image_2023-01-01_035044890.png
    image_2023-01-01_035044890.png
    220 KB · Views: 41
  • screenshot2.JPG
    screenshot2.JPG
    34.6 KB · Views: 30
  • cheatadmission.JPG
    cheatadmission.JPG
    74.8 KB · Views: 33
While I personally agree that it's disgusting, this isn't worth a gag or even warning.
Also please refrain from creating "revenge" reports.
If you happen to get a recording of them having an overly vulgar or inappropriate conversation in voice chat in the future feel free to create another report.
As for the cheating allegations, we require video proof for all cheating reports/bans. This can be either a video file or a demo.

Declined.

• Friendly
Reactions: Y_COMIENZO
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread