Accepted report against Swify She/Her<3 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoovygoblin

I don't want to get into too many details because this situation and drama is just sad and unfortunate but it happened today very recently on the Jailbreak server and I did not see the moment when it happened only the aftermath as I had just joined the server after it happened but basically this minor with a squeaky vocie said a bad word in voicechat.

Apparently what happened was that he had said the N word in voice chat and people were calling him out for it and rightfully so but unfortunately the chat was also becoming increasingly toxic towards this kid and then I saw this guy making some really creepy and disturbing sexual comments seen in the screenshots below and other highly inappropriate comments about children targeted towards the kid that can be seen in his chat logs one of which I saw while on the server where he said "cp whowants it" he can also be seen in the chatlogs insulting said player and just being incredibly toxic in general
also noticed he has been on the communications block list three times before with the latest one being added just a few days ago .
and of course there is the screenshot where this guy(Swify) is getting very much called out on his behaviour
I am hoping this is enough proof as this kind of behaviour is very obviously against the server rules.
creepy_comment_number1.PNG

creepy_comment_number2.PNG

Attachments

• creepy_comment_number1.PNG
    creepy_comment_number1.PNG
    26.7 KB · Views: 28
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread