Accepted Report against Puddin (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeprus

Gameserver Admin
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
Name: @Puddin
ID: STEAM_0:0:177844382
Offense:
Gameserver rule:

a) Offensive language

You may not use any offensive language, which includes insults; excessive raging; disrespecting admins or other players or provoking them; or any kind of discrimination. Racism is strictly forbidden.

Forum rule:

• Try to keep it civilized. Please refrain from insulting/provoking one another. We're a gaming community, not a children's playground.

yEPgUBE.png

bToiq86.png

Trashtalking others in the shoutbox isn't something new, however it's unpunished for god knows what reason. It's as much of a public space as the Server chat and in this case the target read it while both were still playing on the server. There's virtually no difference between the message being in the shoutbox or the server in this case, thus violating both the Gameserver and Forum rule.

Adding to report, He's insulting members of the community and getting away with it.

ss+(2017-08-20+at+10.32.01).png

https://www.panda-community.com/threads/another-ban-appeal.10220/#post-66035

Just here to point out by way of a reminder that

1. Puddin has been banned from the forums before
2. He posted an appeal and kept posting while the appeal was still under review. I realise this is partly Kevin's fault for not responding to it in a long time but it can still easily be considered as him circumventing the ban.
3. Since that appeal was accepted he has been on his last chance, as the post linked above shows.

And looking at his response to the report it seems he has no regard for showing proper conduct and/or doesn't realise he is on pretty thin ice.

Reactions: Bruun
And looking at his response to the report it seems he has no regard for showing proper conduct and/or doesn't realise he is on pretty thin ice.

Oh, it's not that, it's just that I'm quite tired of Zeprus looking for every and any reason he can find to report me.
He has been acting like this ever since his first report on me (wallhacks) was declined and if I don't get "punished" for this report, he'll keep at it.

It's all the same to me, really, even if I do get banned; at least I don't have a SMAC banned account like a dumbass.

• Disagree
  • Dislike
Reactions: Pichu and Bruun
I just want to add that Puddin does over and over violate the rule as following:
a) Offensive language
You may not use any offensive language, which includes Insults; excessive raging; disrespecting admins or other players or Provoking them; or any kind of discrimination. Racism is strictly forbidden.

f) Avoiding punishment
You're not allowed to avoid any form of punishment. Changing your IP address and/or creating new steam accounts to avoid your punishment is forbidden.

Oh, it's not that, it's just that I'm quite tired of Zeprus looking for every and any reason he can find to report me.
He has been acting like this ever since his first report on me (wallhacks) was declined and if I don't get "punished" for this report, he'll keep at it.

It's all the same to me, really, even if I do get banned; at least I don't have a SMAC banned account like a dumbass.

...c'mon man it's not that hard to man up and take responsibility. It ain't always everyone elses fault.

• Agree
Reactions: DaLe 2 and Bruun
I just want to add that Puddin does over and over violate the rule as following:

a) Offensive language
You may not use any offensive language, which includes Insults; excessive raging; disrespecting admins or other players or Provoking them; or any kind of discrimination. Racism is strictly forbidden.

YQGrqLd.png

Your chatlogs are quite, uh, colorful as well.

f) Avoiding punishment
You're not allowed to avoid any form of punishment. Changing your IP address and/or creating new steam accounts to avoid your punishment is forbidden.

Oh, is that so?
Any evidence?

...c'mon man it's not that hard to man up and take responsibility. It ain't always everyone elses fault.

Alright.

@Zeprus
If you want to have a honest discussion about what's been happening, you know where to add me. If not, oh well.

I'd like to request an admin close this thread (just close it, don't decline it) as I feel like it's going to be shitposted every 15 minutes.

Thanks.

• Informative
Reactions: Wolfgang
I suppose this can be closed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread