Accepted Report against Nobody (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki.

Donator

Who are you reporting? Nobody

What server game mode is the report concerned with? FF2 #13

What is the accused persons's SteamID? STEAM_0:0:83694523

What is the reason of the report? Racist weapon description

Files you have as proof File(s) attached

Any other proof you have

Attachments

• 20220521232857_1.jpg
    20220521232857_1.jpg
    460 KB · Views: 52
Well yes, but the fact is the person knew what they were doing when they named the weapon and I doubt it matters that it's a description since people have been banned for racist descriptions before. I feel like if someone had a description on a weapon with something extremely toxic against some admin, you would ban him no?

I would like also to mention that Loki didn't warn Nobody about the use of item with such description, but went straight for a report, right here. A warn is never unnecessary, especially for a n-words, but I assume that if the reported player was been told to unequip it, he would have done it.

Well yes, but the fact is the person knew what they were doing when they named the weapon and I doubt it matters that it's a description since people have been banned for racist descriptions before. I feel like if someone had a description on a weapon with something extremely toxic against some admin, you would ban him no?
True, well Its still best to warn first before making a report. I personally havent seen any bans for weapon describtions before, so I just wasnt too sure about it at the moment.

I would like also to mention that Loki didn't warn Nobody about the use of item with such description, but went straight for a report, right here. A warn is never unnecessary, especially for a n-words, but I assume that if the reported player was been told to unequip it, he would have done it.
I did in fact not warn him, but the fact is he knowingly put that description on the weapon. I get that warnings are needed, but the fact is the N-word is never okay and he definitely knew that.

And I should mention his chat logs aren't the greatest either.

I did in fact not warn him, but the fact is he knowingly put that description on the weapon. I get that warnings are needed, but the fact is the N-word is never okay and he definitely knew that.
We were talking about it in voice-chat. Not directly letting him know it's against the rules, but rather just spreading awareness that it might be good to undo that description from his weapon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread