Declined Report against maxcks (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanderlinde

Donator
Steam name: maxcks
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:29615696
Server: Panda-Community.com US | 2Fort
HLStats: https://hlstats.panda-community.com/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=1750189
Rule broken: Cheating/aimbot

dont have any video demos of him or his aim but was getting ridiculous headshots on angles I dont think even the best sniper player can get. Their steam Profile is also littered with hackusations in his comments and is member of group called we cheat. It could be its just satire but all the hackusations, the group, and his HL stats wep accuracy 129.3% (131%*) is just insane and unrealistic. Not sure what else I can do to prove but his aim was just incredibly fishy, plus the hackusations and suspicious groups really tipped it off but the wep accuracy is just what gives it away in my opinion.

image_2022-06-27_230955795.png

• Dumb
Reactions: LilSpaceMan
Unfortunately I was only able to hop on after I got off work, stayed for 30 minutes and they didn't rejoin so not much I can see in that aspect. With the lack of evidence, unfortunately I will have to DECLINE this report. Feel to make another report if you find the subject is still suspicious and provide a demo/video proof of the accused as you have addressed above in the future so a decision can be made about their legitimacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread