Accepted Report against Macko (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Otis

Donator
Apologies, it kinda just posted despite the fact I wanted to write another thing or two.
The individual reported has been trying and has tried on multiple occasions to bait and provoke people for no reason whatsoever.

As you can see in the chat logs, he keeps saying my 'old' name of my main account.
When I joined alongside with my friends to play the game, his first response was ''ayo the whole virgin squad is joining.'' and stuff that is highly inappropriate and serve no purpose than to provoke.
You also have homophobia in there, such as ''those sentences do be sounding hella homo.'' and whatnot.

Unfortunately, ever since our falling out, this person has been more and more toxic towards myself & friends of mine. And I do not wish to bother with this any further, as his toxicness has no bounds.
And ignoring it ceases to be an option more and more. So action must be taken, which I am taking with this thread.

Thanks for reading

So reviewing the entire chatlog I can see that what Macko said is gag worthy but I do want to note that provoking Macko further from the initial comment is not appropriate. To actually ignore the behaviour is to not respond to it and if Macko still chooses to make insults and provoking comments then it will slowly stack towards a permanent communication block.

• Winner
Reactions: Otis
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread