Accepted Report against HoneyHeartOFGOLD (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeprus

Gameserver Admin
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
Name: HoneyHeartOFGOLD
ID: STEAM_0:1:225056427
Offense: Cheating

Ticks:
  • 8000 absolutely ridiculous bhops
  • 11000 melee aimbot clearly locking onto the engineer
Bonus:
  • Alt of MopTop [Monstercat Release] and countless other accounts
  • Friends with hydie [Monstercat Release] Rank #3 player on the server and playing on there at the same time, I suspect they knew about it for what that is worth
  • Was on the server for 2.5 hrs
  • Yes, I am annoyed

Please for the love of god ban all his accounts and his IP as it appears to be static.

It's a link

Hmm, after looking over it, I would say he is in fact hacking/cheating. But, the user has played tf2 before, and more importantly that map, as he seems to know where a lot of things are located. This means that the account is an alt. As you said
it appears that his friends list is now cleared, possibly after seeing this thread. If you have an image of them being in his friends list it is possible they can be punished.

Here are some things that stood out to me

Tick ~900 - Gets a some what questionable flick shot, but could be luck.
Tick ~2700 - Shoots him even though it looks like he was off, may just be the demo recording.
Tick ~4200 - Kills a scout with very weird mouse movement, kind of looks like maybe aim assist?
Tick 4217 - You can see that he is moving his mouse to the right, but makes a little turn to the left while still going to the right, maybe aim assist, or it could be lag?
Tick ~6000 - He sees the sniper and kind of tracks him through the wall. The thing weird about it is, is how when the sniper starts to jump behind the wall, his cross hair moves slightly up to reflect on the snipers position
Tick ~7950 - He has very weird and choppy movement, going immediately down in 2 ticks, then up, then down, all in the matter of a couple of ticks.
Tick ~8000 - Lands a ton of perfect jumps, possibly at ~7950 he was turning on his bhop script?
Tick ~11000 - Very, Very, weird movement that looks a lot like aimlock or aimassist on the engineer.
Tick ~14200 - Weird movement, seems like something is pulling on his mouse, ie aimlock or aim assist
Tick ~ 14300-End - Pretty obvious to see his aim lock/aim assist. You can also see his bhops.

I will try to contact Hydie and if I can get a hold of him, post our chat log.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread