Declined Report against hayley. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AWP merchant

Banned
Who are you reporting? Hayley

What server game mode is the report concerned with? 2fort#16

What is the accused persons's SteamID? https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198040695898

What is the reason of the report? Silent aimbot

Files you have as proof File(s) attached: VIDEO LINK: https://www.dropbox.com/s/3qd0rlyhxss4azq/the deets numero dos.mp4?dl=0

Any other proof you have :
-PERSONAL ENCOUNTERS with the player known as hayley:
1.One time i went to melee him. His flamethrower wasn't even aimed at me directly yet his flames looked like they came out of thin air. By the way flames are considered projectiles in Team fortress 2, which silent aim hasn't been patched for.
2.I had several occasions where me and my friend we're trying to spectate him but everytime he would change class or be AFK in spawn.Yet after we went back he suddenly was back once again.
3.Getting in cover in time doesn't seem to apply to hayley, somehow still getting headshots while a player get's behind cover. This also can be explained, silent aimbot happens in 1 tick, a standard tf2 server has 66 tickrate, basically hayley' supposed "silent aimbot" snaps onto the target's head before they get to cover, headshot him , then the crosshair returns to the original's user path.
-FOOTAGE EXPLANATION:
1. : "It looks like he is using silent aimbot. One of the few dead giveaways of a silent aimbot (in spectator) is if the crosshair snaps the the target and back to the original crosshair position which happens in 0:16 when he shoots the sniper. The Y - axis postion of the crosshair doesn't change after the shot at all but the X axis changes because he started to strafe. Also these snaps happen in a matter of a frame or 2. On the shot on the heavy at 0:15 it even looks as if he is flicking along with the aimbot, hence the different crosshair position after the aimbot snap. P.S: I don't know what anti cheat panda runs but I guess it is Source Mod Anti cheat which can be bypassed as well. I suggest you take this footage and show it to the mods and anti cheat admin staff. "-Higher rank from Vorobey's server.
2. If you take a look at the part where Hayley headshots the sniper you can see the mouse flicking onto the chest of the sniper,The headshot registration happens, then the crosshair goes above's the chest area in a unnatural way. This is a clear sign of double flicking which is a sign of silent aimbot.
3.In the first part of the clip, if you slow down the video to 0,25x you can clearly see every frame of every headshot, You can see the crosshair moving in a diagonally way onto the target(probably's hayley's on aim to cover up the silents aimbot flick), and then the crosshair moving up(The aimbot's flick). This is totally unnatural since the crosshair should only move diagonally and not up. Compare the footage of hayley's sniper clip and other sniper's from youtube to see one clean flick only.
FINAL THOUGHTS: In my honest opinion, if the admins and staff of Panda community find hayley not guilty of cheating i'll just stop. I find this enough proof to issue a investigation. If needed i will provide more proof if the admins request it.
Screenshot_12.png
Screenshot_11.png
Screenshot_7.png
Screenshot_3.png
Screenshot_4.png
Screenshot_8.png
Screenshot_9.png

This is not sufficient evidence for a cheating report.
Please provide evidence in form of a recording or demo.
The video evidence you provided has already been reviewed and deemed not sufficient in the past.

Reactions: Kazzy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread