Status
Not open for further replies.

Macko

Donator
  • Current Steam name: Ham
  • SteamID (Unique ID on HlStatsx): STEAM_0:0:563580790
  • Which server the rule was broken on: Freak Fortress 2
  • Any useful links such as their HLStats profile / SourceBans search:
HLSTATS: https://hlstats.panda-community.com/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=2365531
SOURCEBANS: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=ham&Submit=Search
  • The rule or rules they broke: Provoking/Toxicity
  • The evidence that they broke the rule or rules above:
1699130712455.png

I was expressing my and some other people`s opinions regarding a new Freak that was added, from the gathered information through observation. The opinion was quite negative due to obvious reasons (freak actually being broken and awful) and at first his comments were non-existant or passive but over the span of that back and forth debate his comments started getting personal and provocative, specifically targeted. I don`t see any reason as to why that would happen because the only thing which was the topic of that "conversation" was the state and comparison (to other freaks) of the freak in question and personal attacks had no place in that whatsoever.

• Funny
Reactions: UberMedicFully
You didn't include your messages that are clearly as provocative / aggressive as it gets. I could report you back since you basically did the same thing, but first.

1699131864882.png

1699131893653.png

1699131878199.png

the bottom one: misspelled
mid & top: actual opinions based on observing him in-game, not quite "provocative". As far as I know I am entitled to my own opinion aren`t I?
+ dont even know why you`re getting provoked by those opinions, theyre not aimed at you

the bottom one: misspelled
mid & top: actual opinions based on observing him in-game, not quite "provocative". As far as I know I am entitled to my own opinion aren`t I?
These are also my opinions on your maps. So I don't see the issue here. You calling other people's work garbage is the same thing. Also, misspelled? You clearly said before the message that "This name sounds like something I'd write while edging"

Those opinions dont even relate to you in any way, theyre general opinions regarding the freak itself and somewhat reflect on the creator, whoever he is, whilst these are directly aimed at provoking me.
There is a difference

Those opinions dont even relate to you in any way, theyre general opinions regarding the freak itself and somewhat reflect on the creator, whoever he is, whilst these are directly aimed at provoking me.
There is a difference
You're also a creator of those maps, if they weren't yours, you wouldn't care. And these opinions are pointed towards them rather than you directly.

• Dumb
Reactions: Macko
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread