Declined Report against Frisky (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who are you reporting? Frisky

What server game mode is the report concerned with? CTF

What is the accused persons's SteamID? STEAM_0:1:187252416

What is the reason of the report? ESP

Files you have as proof (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Any other proof you have

Not my piece of cake here. BUT!

But all the heavy clips are the basic preaims on this map and good tracking aswell.

Spy clip is a no brainer aswell, using the cloak noise to bait the engi and then listening to the footstep sound.

(Leaving out the fact that he is rank 2 and a heavy main.)

1709318590274.png

so like what _black said. I harass engies to make sure if they listen to their music or not and well strange that a boston was (apparently) protecting an engineer which then I start to develop the sense of hearing their footsteps. On few clips it is pretty strange that I had the moment to drink some water and moved out while a scout moved out. I always disable VCs unless if I needed to so that's where I hear their footsteps to get the 2fort experience via Sony earbuds. According to your first chat history "HOW DID YOU KNOW I WAS THERE!?" either you were taunting or just not moving there what so ever so much I shot the corners as a soldier since I am literally in an enemy base and anything around the corners would pop up spies, scouts, any class that would prefer to counter attack me. If you are new to this server, just remember that /tp exist. 🙂

• Agree
Reactions: _Black
Sorry to reply to a report thread.

If TP is used to explain away what is very apparent in the demo, then can we PLEASE get rid of TP on the US 2fort server. Too many players claim using it to 'explain' some very sketchy gameplay. TY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread