Accepted Report against Fishman & Enjoyer (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunstep

Banned
Description of Fishman:

Skip to around tick ~83000, I think it's all pretty self explanatory here. It even says sprayed by Fishman.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Description of Enjoyer:

Skip to around tick ~107000, leaves when we started playing the minigame / boss and he was in the blue team, causing the round to end. Absolutely disgraceful doing this on purpose to waste everyone's time and ruining everyone's experience in the server.

Edit: the url's to the evidence of both reports are the same, that is on purpose because the evidence is inside one demo.

Attachments

• enjoyer.png
    enjoyer.png
    50.6 KB · Views: 70
  • Agree
Reactions: ☁ Spaceblob11 ☁
=================================================================================================================================

=================================================================================================================================

In the second video in the third report, they both mic spam the same song at the same time. And this is all the evidence I have, they were mic spamming for short amounts of times, but they kept going for a long time. For the third report he / she was also speaking not english and I don't know if I have evidence of it, but he / she was also warned for that. For the mic spamming it's pretty self explanatory that it's unacceptable (especially because they were mic spamming with a bad mic quality)

For fishman, I can't see the spray within the demo so I won't be spraybanning them. Everything else will be accepted.

Accepted

• Agree
Reactions: ☁ Spaceblob11 ☁
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread