Accepted Report against 4Chan (Jailbreak #17) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Removed

• Steam name: 4chan
  • Steam ID32: STEAM_0:0:224535774
  • Rules broken: Multiple counts of: Favortism, Free killing, Blu team killing, Insulting, Mass Free Killing, Enabling FF randomly.
  • Evidence:

(I am sorry about the video having no volume. I was recording it with razer cortex and for some reason it didn't pick up any sound. You can ask maggots or IntellMedicPig and look at the call history to prove this is real) (All edits making it zoom into the screen/skips is to hide sensitive information)

On Jailbreak #17 a user named 4chan ,http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198409337276, joined the server. He started mass free killing on Blu team. I only started recording a while into his tyranny. Below I will list time stamps with explanations about what happened.

2:33 -- Finding steamid using status
3:13 -- Finds out that it is a brand new steam account
3:50 -- Gets free killed for no reason, never said why I was killed.
5:50 -- Excuses heavy's for killing the medic and gives them freeday without giving them lr
7:38 -- Free kills someone
8:57 -- Says that white will never go down, and then once it does he stops the game and saves the person who was on white.
9:20 -- Says "Ok now I will choose who dies, Black" to kill me after I complain about his obvious favoring.
10:30 -- Gives "freeday" lr
11:30 -- Denies free killing accusations by saying "I'm not freekilling"
13:11 -- Possible main account?
14:28 -- Lets the "designated freedays" into the armory and lets them get weapons without killing or stopping them
15:27 -- Lets "designated freedays" team kill with weapons
17:39 -- Has "designated freedays" get ammo from armory and then had them go and kill the entire red team
22:15 -- Enables ff without warning.

He also had one person in his friends list as a brand new account, which may be his main or the person that gave him the account. http://steamcommunity.com/id/BafflingBlue. I would suggest suspending him and making him contact an admin to be able to join panda-community servers again. (May be a bot generator owner or the main account of the alt)

Well I can't ban the guy who he has on his friends list because there is no real evidence that the accounts are linked to the same person.

I've banned the guy for now. I'll watch out for alts.

Thank you for the report ::):

Reactions: Removed
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread