Accepted Report | ∂αяк αиgєℓ (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stealing is a very common thing in dodgeball and Im a well known player so i have no control over who steals my name.

If you are Already Perma Banned im pretty Sure you wouldnt of even Bothered talking about this report. Someone just so happens To Join with the name of "Dark Angel" And start stealing Repeatedly, Your account is Brand new. With only 13.8 Hours you happen to join this same server with not even 1 Year in steam.

The account does not belong to me, I am just defending my name against these slanderous accusations which are all based on speculation. You have no evidence that the account belongs to me other than speculation that "OH HE STEALS TOO HE MUST BE DARK ANGEL".

Someone Just now wants to join and steal your name?. And in the supplied screenshot Its said you've already been banned for stealing. it happens to have All the bans with your names in it.

The Point is You Stole And your Still Doing it. Eitherway This was You.

People have stolen my name before it's not in my control for when they join a server and it seems they just happened to join panda. Most the community of dodgeball steals even when on panda.

This Said person Stole Repeatedly. For what can you say or do? The Screenshot Litterally shows it in print. Just ban this "Unknown person that happens to be new and steals" And lets see if the ban applied to you. if it didnt. Grats it wasnt your alt.

That's the whole point of what i'm trying to say i'd appreciate it if you'd stop saying that was me.

Theres No Point in messaging anymore. If its not you. Good you aren't taking this ban its simply going to this said user. who stole repeatedly Under your name. if you happen to be the one that Gets banned that was you. He has stolen multiple times and he's Broken the rule eitherway.

Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread