• No

Votes: 22 81.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

NULLYUKI

Hello Community,

I wanna talk about you some things.... And that is the RTD function ITS RUINING THE DODGEBALL SERVER. Look when you play on the Dodgeball Server you use RTD you can Get Shit or OP things but when the enemy Team get something OP they have better chances to kill your and ruining your KD and Rank. So pls Vote to Remove the RTD function from the Dodgeball Server.

Thank you, Koobo

wat
If one death from RTD causes your whole KDA or rank to go from what you deem "good" to absolit shit, you might wanna consider the following

>git gud
>play runescape

No but seriously this is the first time I see someone get this frustrated on such a tiny game mechanic. The chances of getting toxic or time bomb or sentry are small enough on their own + their short ass time in which usually nobody gets killed, 1 at most. RTD has no negative effect to any server or mod imo. And the vote title looks so final, as if the results would 100% make stuff happen :/

• Winner
Reactions: Flynt
Vote seems quite self-explanatory, how long did you plan to keep this open?

I doubt it will be able to stay open that long.

If there becomes a huge majority in one side, then the vote will be closed earlier due to an obvious conclusion.

RTD isn't a bad thing. If you don't like it, don't type rtd if you're afraid a little bad RTD roll is going to ruin your rank or KD. Personally, I don't like RTD, but others do. Who cares if you get a bad roll, you CHOSE to type RTD. RTD just adds some fun to the server.

The vote seems overwhelmingly obvious at this point. Is there any reason to keep this open besides having the occasional viewer further critique it?

Well I guess I'll be closing this since the player hasn't played on the server in X weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread