Votes: 10 55.6%
  • no

Votes: 8 44.4%

• Total voters

Racer911-1

as the title says.

i got a couple reasons why:
you cant play fall game
if you fall in arena as blu you cant get out (exept if the vent is broken or if youre a solider or demo)
if you try to play obby as red the sentry makes it hard going in
if you activated 9 square you cant stop it anymore

Reactions: Jimjo
You can time the obby sentry thingy by simply jumping in while the sentry is looking away. In my opinon, it doesn't really need to be removed, only just that improvments can be made.

I hate snow day. In my opinion it’s the worst map of them all. It’s probably one of the most broken maps since there is a lot of glitches and bugs. I would love to have this map removed because whenever it is voted, people start to complain about things such as the arena and how u can’t get out (like you said).

Rather than removing it now, just rtv the map. I'll finish the updated one and see if Kevin will add it in. I currently deleted the obby I made to start a new one and I am also changing the DR. I don't think this will take long tbh. Just give me a few days and it will be finished.

Here's the thread, It has all the updates needed.
https://www.panda-community.com/threads/updated-fixed-new-jb-maps.14602/

EDIT - Forgot to mention, the map wasn't done due to me dropping the project. I got bored of mapping..it's quite a pain too.

Last edited:
  • Optimistic
  • Informative
Reactions: Travis and Vick
I said I dropped the project and will finish it later.

Users who are viewing this thread