• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wasman

Donator
Here the reasons :

This map has fog that is appearing from time to time which is like being blind
(i guess you know what i mean)
Badly optimized.... bad notebooks,laptops,pcs starting lagging on this map (sometimes ofc)
Randomly appearing wind that blows you in a random way
Randomly appearing cows (that can cause laggg ofc its like 20 cows at the same time that are spawning)
Water drains HP in this map
Saws can appear randomly which killing you instantly
And also when you are the hale it can happen that when you jump to high (or randomly) you are get spooked for 10 sec also when u are jumping to high
(Edit)
Did i forgot something ?..

Last edited:
This map has fog that is appearing from time to time which is like being blind
(i guess you know what i mean)
Randomly appearing wind that blows you in a random way
Randomly appearing cows (that can cause laggg ofc its like 20 cows at the same time that are spawning)
Water drains HP in this map
Saws can appear randomly which killing you instantly

You know these things are supposed to happen on random occasions in the map?

I know thats what i wrote random ofc

The spook "bug" is also a part of the map.

The map is a bit... different. A lot of people like it, but the same amount dislike it as well. I'm not fussed if the map is removed, but to me... it's a classic. A classic with unique characteristics, good or bad it does not matter.

• Agree
Reactions: PandaASDF
I would really appreciate if it was removed from VSH and FF2.

PLEASE.

• Agree
Reactions: Wasman
Supporting Wasman here. The fog will not let you see what's running towards you and what's at least 5 inches from your face, the cows are Ok honestly, the saws are just rage inducing from time to time and I have never been a hale on this map AFAICR (As far as I can Remember) so the spook doesn't affect me. Personally it lags my Computer to much so I would like to see it either Removed or changed to not include certain things that make my computer drop from 20 to 3 fps

• Agree
Reactions: Wasman
All those events in the map really keep me off from my main objective.

...Killing the hale, the thing what is supposed to happen in this gamemode?
Always fun to have that moment when you are about to backstab and then this really annoying wind comes by and holds up your game.

No, this map has no value to me.

Here's a brief descripion from the map:

"This map isn't a regular vsh map. It's got a twist! Every 30 seconds the announcer will pitch in, "5, 4, 3, 2, 1," and then one random event will happen. These events are fun little gameplay changing effects. The events last for 5-25 seconds and revert when finished. Alongside the normal event are also terrain changing events. These events toggle on/off once every 60 seconds."

Its fun when u played it a few times not when you are playing it every bloody day

Its fun when u played it a few times not when you are playing it every bloody day

...don't play it every day?
Just go off the server when if you really hate that rubbish map.
...unless you really need to administrate on it at that moment.
I do the very same thing with Jailbreak, some maps can't just be played normally without going it to a complete disaster.

...I really bloody hate you Chretien, broken minigames way to big to actually have a normal round on..*mumble mumble*

Well i can't wait 40 mins so..

Its an annoying map. Like you are running over control point to get the health that spawns there, suddenly the teleportation doors pop up, you run through that and die because you didn't get the hp in time. (what mostly happens)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread