Declined Remove rebel status (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it really though? I don't remember Panda ever being this consistently active before other JB servers were as popular at all. It's almost always full every single day throughout daytime and the only real competition Panda has right now when it comes to NA JB is Wonderland atm.
How does this prove anything regarded to my argument?

Reactions: scootyman
I might not play JB here but I do have a lot of playtime on JB not just in TF2 and I think the suggestion's good, keep the aura but remove the chat message. The argument of oh there's a lot of sightlines on some maps and if warden is killed it's FD just isn't very valid if the guards/warden are a bit competent and keep track of how many reds they have(it's not that hard). As I said tho I don't really play JB here since I can't stand high ping, but I've a ton of hours on JB overall.
I remember seeing you on other JB servers way back if I can recall correctly, thanks :)

About voting.. clearly it never stops anyone that they don't play there to not vote and I have been on the server for a bit to know how this works out... As I said I've played JB way too much in the past.
That is true, but why do the thing that is looked down upon just cause others do it?

I agree with Black here, the way that some of your arguments are presented is just hypocritical. And will end up with blues being even more powerful
REDs are still left with the option to bombrush the warden if they want to, nothing's really changed aside from scouts being without their projectiles at least apart from rebellers being able to stock up ammo in secret.

Out of curiosity how much time have you spent playing panda jb? From my experience nearly everyone is resistant to the rules at first but after a while many start to prefer them.
Around 3-ish months probably? Not a seasoned veteran at all but I do think I've gotten used to the rules, and I do like some of it like the god-sent "anti-picky" something rule that don't leave prisoners dropping because they moved their mouse an inch when they're supposed to be afk. Probably the best JB rule I've seen tbh.

How does this prove anything regarded to my argument?
Thought you were talking about JB popularity or something. About differentiating rebellers that look the same and whatnot, there's also the option to revert the red aura duration, and by doing that then the warden can just switch on collisions and pick off the ones that have the aura on them. It's a simple fix that leaves the entire strat to be for laughs assuming the warden knows what game they're playing.

• Agree
Reactions: Loki.
@_Black @ChipZ Come on guys should know better by now. I have removed them 😏

Same for you @fallguysemulator but you don't know any better. Given me no choice but to close this thread until ya'll have calmed down. If you want to have a conversation take it to an instant messaging platform

Edit: I've secretly opened the thread up again. Please don't turn it into sentence conversations

Last edited:
Reactions: ChipZ
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread