Completed Remove kiss from all dodgeball servers (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

motthew

I am a fan of the panda dodgeball servers and I love this community but recently there are some people who plays dodgeball and start spam kisses and it makes the server lag a little bit and they use this advantage to kill the enemy team I think it is very unfair so I hope your community can remove kiss from all the dodgeball servers and thanks for spending time seeing this post!

thx

• Disagree
  • Agree
Reactions: Waxel and SharpTips
I am a fan of the panda dodgeball servers and I love this community but recently there are some people who plays dodgeball and start spam kisses and it makes the server lag a little bit and they use this advantage to kill the enemy team I think it is very unfair so I hope your community can remove kiss from all the dodgeball servers and thanks for spending time seeing this post!

thx
on which servers though?

I never noticed kisses causing lag, and I definitely have not seen people spamming it to such an extent that they could take advantage of it. Is there no interval between kisses? Is it even spammable to begin with?

if I may, this is the first time I've ever heard or seen anyone complain about this command. How this actually lags you (or anyone?) is beyond me... Considering the innate cooldown on the command I don't see how this is spammable either?

Well it is on cooldown, but let's say that the rocket targets you on dodgeball and when it's really close in your range ,people could just abuse that command and make the server lag, even the slightest lags affects the gameplay

• Agree
Reactions: yaso
Wait, some servers still have kiss lag? Wasn't it fixed? :wutface:

might be due to latency from SGP to RBX

^ hugs/kisses bug only works on SG dodgeball.
Others db servers doesn't lag.

• Informative
Reactions: fanthom
Never happened to see someone abusing the command before, so i don't see why it should be removed in EVERY Dodgeball server instead of fixing the issue on the desired server (aka where players "abuse it").

Never happened to see someone abusing the command before, so i don't see why it should be removed in EVERY Dodgeball server instead of fixing the issue on the desired server (aka where players "abuse it").

I still remember the entire issue with you and Petri xD

• Optimistic
Reactions: Waxel
I still remember the entire issue with you and Petri xD
Issue? What issue ? Who is that Petri you're talking about :kappa:?
Jokes aside it happened when i first met him and i knew it wouldn't take so long before shit happened

If you're gonna fix the lag on one server (e.g. with async calls to the db to prevent it), might as well deploy it to every other server. Just because you don't see it doesn't mean it never happens.

lag occurs due to latency between the actual server (SGP) and the database (FR) server.
i'll see what i can do to solve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread