Remove Baby Face Blaster from FF2 (1 Viewer)

Remove the Baby Face Blaster from Freak Fortress

• Yep - Remove it

Votes: 24 72.7%
  • Nope - Keep it

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Alternative - Make the speed-meter reset if damage is not done

Votes: 3 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mermite

Banned
As title says, everytime a Scooty booty running around with his bfb (and admins aren't online) then the round is heavily delayed by the said scout just running from the boss.

Please Kevin, help us in our time of need.

I like how you ask Kevin for help but have a vote up

I like how you ask Kevin for help but have a vote up
I'm confused. You find it funny that I voted for removing something I want removing?

I fail to see the humour in this :oops:

I agree, ban it. BFB is pretty much banned from all FF2 servers anyway, can't see why we would accept it.

@Kevin if you want any help with it, just contact me.

I'm confused. You find it funny that I voted for removing something I want removing?

I fail to see the humour in this :oops:
You need not see the humour in this, but I just liked how you asked Kevin for help while we are voting for it

Edit: Wait, how did you even understand "I like how you ask Kevin for help but we have a vote up" as "I like how you voted for something you want removed"? You just completely missed the part with Kevin?

You need not see the humour in this, but I just liked how you asked Kevin for help while we are voting for it

Edit: Wait, how did you even understand "I like how you ask Kevin for help but we have a vote up" as "I like how you voted for something you want removed"? You just completely missed the part with Kevin?
The "You have a vote up" confused me, if you'd have said "You have a poll" I would've understood what you meant.

The "You have a vote up" confused me, if you'd have said "You have a poll" I would've understood what you meant.
I didn't actually write anyone specific had a vote up, so it should have made sense had you given it a thought. However, how you even tried to see any humour in it is beyond me.

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: mermite
I didn't actually anyone specific had a vote up, so it should have made sense had you given it a thought. However, how you even tried to see any humour in it is beyond me.
After re-reading your first statement I realise I may have read it how I wanted to read it, :confused: whoops :oops:, either way, thanks for the brilliant insight on your view of the subject.

Tell me if this config works for you. This would drain the BFB's speed boost once a player stops dealing damage:
PHP:
        case 772:  //Baby Face's Blaster
        {
            new Handle:itemOverride=PrepareItemHandle(item, _, _, "2 ; 1.25 ; 125 ; -25 ; 109 ; 0.5 ; 394 ; 0.85 ; 418 ; 1 ; 419 ; 1 ; 532 ; 0.5 ; 651 ; 0.5 ; 709 ; 1", true);
                //2: +25% damage bonus
                //125: -25 max health
                //109: -50% health from packs on wearer
                //394: 15% firing speed bonus (only needed for attribute 651)
                //418: Build hype for faster speed
                //419: Hype resets on jump
                //532: Hype decays (after approx 2-4 seconds of not dealing damage)
                //651: Fire rate increases as health decreases
                //709: Weapon spread increases as health decreases
            if(itemOverride!=INVALID_HANDLE)
            {
                item=itemOverride;
                return Plugin_Changed;
            }
        }

Tell me if this config works for you. This would drain the BFB's speed boost once a player stops dealing damage:
PHP:
        case 772:  //Baby Face's Blaster
        {
            new Handle:itemOverride=PrepareItemHandle(item, _, _, "2 ; 1.25 ; 125 ; -25 ; 109 ; 0.5 ; 394 ; 0.85 ; 418 ; 1 ; 419 ; 1 ; 532 ; 0.5 ; 651 ; 0.5 ; 709 ; 1", true);
                //2: +25% damage bonus
                //125: -25 max health
                //109: -50% health from packs on wearer
                //394: 15% firing speed bonus (only needed for attribute 651)
                //418: Build hype for faster speed
                //419: Hype resets on jump
                //532: Hype decays (after approx 2-4 seconds of not dealing damage)
                //651: Fire rate increases as health decreases
                //709: Weapon spread increases as health decreases
            if(itemOverride!=INVALID_HANDLE)
            {
                item=itemOverride;
                return Plugin_Changed;
            }
        }
Though it's a nice idea, I think completely removing the item from the gamemode would be a lot more beneficial.

Last edited:
Could we add that other thing Shadow suggested to the poll if it works?

I like the new coding for the Bfb, but I think it just needs to be banned,as you'll have the lucky shot scouts mainting speed on potshots

Even if we implement Shadow's idea (boost meter decreases if you don't attack the hale within a couple of seconds) it wouldn't really change much. BFB scouts would still be able to "delay" the game a lot by just running backwards and shooting the hale before he lose the boost, slowly.

I agree with @mermite, it would be a lot more efficient to just ban it and replace it with the normal scattergun.

Reactions: mermite
I was thinking that after a few seconds of the scout running the bfb effect will be disabled for a few seconds, Not sure if that's possible though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread