Declined Remi's Application! ♥ (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remi ♥

Your name and/or nickname:
- I just go by the name Remi. ♥

Your age:
-
18! (Which is not a lie, despite a lot of people claiming they are exactly 18 :3)

Your Steam2 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional):

- STEAM_0:1:39159045
- U:1:78318091

Your general online times and your timezone:

- GMT, usual times are 2 pm to 12 pm ♥

Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
-
Your Saxton Hale Server! ♥

Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
-
I do! But I don't play Jailbreak, so... :3

Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
-
I have none. I applied often enough, but in the wrong communities.

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?

- Sadly not! :(

Why should we choose you to be part of our team?

1. I am cuddly! Cuddly things are cuddleable! ( Cuddleable is not a word... ;~; )
2. I'm very responsible! I know the rules, and if somebody breaks them, they will be fairly judged!
3. I am a nice and talkative person, so nobody needs to be shy to ask me things!
4. Did I mention I am cuddly? <:3

Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments:

- That's easy. So an admin goes into a bar... :3
- I am very fair towards punishments. Break a rule once, and I forgive you if you didn't know about it. Break it twice, and you get punished for disrespecting an admin's word and breaking the rules knowingly. I am a nice person, but I also have a limit of tolerance. ♥

I hope you'll consider taking me, I am ready to learn new things or to show you, what I already learned over the years. :3

Last edited:
I am not sure, but I think cuddleable would basically be cuddly.

Your chatlog seems good, however I think you might need more playtime before applying as you've only got 3 hours at the moment.

That would explain why I don't remember having seen him at all.

Indeed. I'm normally switching between LoL and TF2, lately LoL had priority.

Though I regularily play VSH and I played the mode itself for at least 50% of my max. playtime. I know, how it is to be on a server full of rulebreaking dickwads, that team up with Hale, insult everyone or stall out the game by being afk in hiding spots, etc., and that's why I want to apply to become an admin on your Hale server. Keeping away the "bad guys" is my speciality, since after all this time of playing the mode, I know what's a bad guy. It includes exploiting, insulting people after dying to a rage or dying in general, as well.

@Remi ♥ — please accumulate some playtime on our servers and, if possible, some history on our forum. As you are now, we just can't tell what kind of admin you are likely to become. I suggest you withdraw your application for, say, a month, and then re-apply, when we'll have some chat logs of you for reference.
For now, it's a no. Sorry.

Alright! I'll play more often the next time anyway, so what do I need to do, when I feel, like the time is right to reapply? Just bump this thread?

By the time I reapply, you hopefully will all know me as "That one person I always cuddle up to, because they have constant battalion's backup buff" :3

https://gameme.panda-community.com/player_histories/sessions/780321

Last played on the 18th, but before that the last time was on Christmas day. The activity has not increased enough, I think it wise to decline this for now. If you do become active again, feel free to re-apply. Note that if this should occur before a month has passed since you were declined, you need permission to apply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread