Regarding dr_cliffside and dr_smexytraps (1 Viewer)

Should Dr_Cliffside and Dr_Smexytraps get removed?

• Remove Dr_Cliffside

• Remove Dr_Smexytraps

• Keep Dr_cliffside

• Keep Dr_Smexytraps

• Remove both

• Keep both

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fennie

I've been planing this for a long time. Suprisingly noone talked about those here. Huh. Well anyway. Those two maps are on the level of utter ♥♥♥♥ same as already deleted Minecaves. Here are few reasons why should those be deleted:

Dr_Cliffside:
- Terrible design
- Badly made traps
- Survivable death pits
- Impossible to finish (At the end of the map you get teleported to some "bushy" area, but Hale isn't teleported there)
- Possible to bhop skip

Dr_Smexytraps:
- Yet again, terrible design
- A lot of easy traps
- No AFK slayer
- Short
- 4 choice doorways (It's only here because, a lot of times survivors wait there really long when admin isn't online)
- Badly made last trap (The platforms spin speed is so high that the player isn't able to stand on it making it hardly possible to cross this trap)
- No minigames/punishments

If you happen to have something else to add to those reasons, feel free to do it. ::):

I'm gonna leave the poll for a week, so everyone will have enough time to choose.

Last edited:
Reactions: Marios
I changed the poll answers a bit, but I had to reset the poll votes too so if you know that you voted before I changed it, feel free to vote again.

I would only go for Dr_smexytraps cause of noone playing it but Dr_cliffside gets played a few times.
(Don't hurt me if i'm wrong)

I would only go for Dr_smexytraps cause of noone playing it but Dr_cliffside gets played a few times.
(Don't hurt me if i'm wrong)
It doesn't matter if the map is played frequently or not, if it's buggy or horrible in any way we need to remove it. Cliffside is a disaster, even smexytraps is 10 times better.

I think I sparked this, was playing on a map that got changed to cliff side and the server lost 11 people in one map change. Cliff side is atrocious. Can't remember smexytraps but it sounds bad.

Remove them both I say.

NO DONT GET RID OF CLIFFSIDE, ITS GOT A LOVELY JPEG IMAGE AT THE BEGININING. But for real the 2 maps we should get rid of are Cliffside and woods. I think if you added an afk manager to Smexytraps it be ok.

• Agree
Reactions: daguywithdashadow
NO DONT GET RID OF CLIFFSIDE, ITS GOT A LOVELY JPEG IMAGE AT THE BEGININING. But for real the 2 maps we should get rid of are Cliffside and woods. I think if you added an afk manager to Smexytraps it be ok.
Dont forget dr_running. ;)

*Bump*
Majority voted for removing both maps due to the reasons listed above. @Kevin do the thing.

Users who are viewing this thread