Declined Redo of my first application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(I can only assume this is what you lot needed, according to the template)
-
My steam account's name is currently DrJhaxx, but it went by ☯RiZe☯ Ǥ๏๏ғΣĐ back when I got banned.
-
(Hopefully this is what I needed to find)
-
The first perm ban was back in 2016-11-02
The second one was 2 days later
(Quick explanation: As I said in the previous application I'm unsure how I managed to join back onto the same server 2 days after my ban, I could only guess I got accidentally perm banned, but it seemed to be a glitch of some sort as someone else that were also perm banned was playing there. Got the second perm ban that same day as they had fixed the issue and started banning the players that were supposed to be banned. It was either that or that I were now home again and were playing on my own internet again (Just now remembered that I were at a sleepover back then when I got banned the first time)
The reason for the ban was that I stole a couple rockets, can't remember why, probably just my stupid self doing stupid stuff.
The second ban only has "alt" in the reasoning so I'm clueless when it comes to that.
-
The Admin that banned me both times were Lighty, which is now deleted, as far as I'm concerned
-
I made this application to ask if there was a chance I could get a new chance as it's been multiple years since then. I've really missed the community and playing on your servers in general, especially your db servers as they are one of the better servers I've played on related to that gamemode.
I won't lie about not having an alt as I made that a while after the ban, and I tried my very best to refrain from breaking what rules were made.
If you want to ask questions and or talk about anything related to this I'll happily answer anything, and I'll also give up my alt if you find out that I'm not fit to come back to the server. Decided to make this application as I started to get a guilty feeling for making the alt.

I hope you will read this and maybe consider what I have said.
Anyways, cheers and have a good one

(Hope I got the whole template thing right)

@Ǥ๏๏ғΣĐ (easy)

You havn't exactly followed it again. All you had to do was paste in the template to your thread/appeal and fill in the gaps.
Reading what you've put though I'm assuming English isn't your strong point.

Here's your actual steamID:

STEAM_0:0:111456789

Can you list all the alts you have? Steam link them or steamID whichever is easy for you.

@Ǥ๏๏ғΣĐ (easy)

You havn't exactly followed it again. All you had to do was paste in the template to your thread/appeal and fill in the gaps.
Reading what you've put though I'm assuming English isn't your strong point.

Here's your actual steamID:

STEAM_0:0:111456789
Can you list all the alts you have? Steam link them or steamID whichever is easy for you.
This is the only alt i have

Are you sure that's all your alts? This also includes ones you've used way back
I used to have another one but I can't remember the password for that user. I can try and see if I find it real quick, but I doubt it

Edit: yeah can't find out what it's name is again

Right, well I can tell you one thing. You're currently breaking rules now by playing on that alt while you have a ban on your main account. So you are breaking rules right now as we speak.
I figured this was the case when reading your paragraphs but wasn't sure if I got that correctly.

So you've pretty much declined yourself here. It's not going to get lifted till you learn you cannot play on panda while you have a ban on your main account.
Give it 1.5 months, I want a clean 'I've not played on panda on an alt'. You can come back and appeal then. You need to learn you cannot avoid your punishment like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread