Declined Redemption (Unban appeal) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BFG 10k

Banned
SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=BFG+10,000&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: pengu.G2 (current) BFG 10,00 (time of ban)
Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:1:104983617
Date and Time of the Ban: 4/25/2020
Reason about the Ban: Inuslting/Provoking via name change
Admin that Banned you: Mikey
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:

My behavior in this community has taught me a lesson. I should not have behaved the way I did back in April or before hand. I also used Alts as a way to bypass the ban but as I've learned, it was not a great idea and I kind of regret doing it. Many of my friends predominately play on Panda servers and can be disappointing to not be able to hang out with them. I feel like if I were to be unbanned, I will be able to PROVE I can follow the rules and respect other players within the servers. NOTE: (The alts would need to be unbanned too because they are linked to this IP and my main account would remain banned, even IF I were unbanned)

What a load of shit. First of, you haven't learnt your lesson one bit. If you was genuinely sorry about what you did then you wouldn't have gone the extra mile to make all these Alt accounts. Not only that, every Alt account ive seen you on, you've been rude, toxic and insulting to many players which all relates back to your first comms/bans. Also if you know you shouldn't have used Alt account then why did you do it? You know they're not allowed! And you want to prove you can follow the rules and respect players? I didn't see any of that from your Alt accounts.

Last edited:
What a load of shit. First of, you have learnt your lesson one bit. If you was genuinely sorry about what you did then you wouldn't have gone the extra mile to make all these Alt accounts. Not only that, every Alt account ive seen you on, you've been rude, toxic and insulting to many players which all relates back to your first comms/bans. Also if you know you shouldn't have used Alt account then why did you do it? You know they're not allowed! And you want to prove you can follow the rules and respect players? I didn't see any of that from your Alt accounts.
The alt accounts was then. Not today. Give me a chance and you'll see I can change.

The alt accounts was then. Not today. Give me a chance and you'll see I can change.
You were on an Alt account a few days ago, being extremely loud down your mic. Being toxic to players, then a couple of trade players called your name out then you went really hesitant about speaking.

Reactions: No-Man and bap!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread