Declined Red Eye's Admin Application :3 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Eye.

Trainee
Hey panda's , Enjoy reading my Application.

Name/Nickname: John / Red eye.

Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198113463778/

Online Times: Monday - Friday : 4:00pm - 9:00 / 10:00pm, Saturday & Sunday : 8:00am - 10:00pm

Previous experience in Admin/Mod (If any): No.

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on? Do you plan on visiting other servers in case of getting admin?
I normally play deathrun, If I get admin, might play dodgeball and/or saxton hale .

Do you have experience with SourceMod and how it works?
No, Because I haven't yet been admin but I'm rather easy to teach.

Why should we choose you? Because i'm really active, mature, basicly online most of the time and I'll be there when other admins aren't, when someone calls for a admin I'd be there most of the time unless its a silly reason. Some of the time I'm strict, but I can make fun on the servers.

It could be a little too early for a admin application, sorry for that.
But I'm really active on deathrun, because you dont even know how much I like the server.

If troublemakers are here this is what i do,
I normally give 1/2 warnings then if they spam i gag, when i ungag and they carry on they get gagged again for even longer.
thats what i do for other troubles ( not only for spam)

Thanks for reading panda ! :pandastunned:

Red Eye.' said:
Oh cool, someone else speaking Latin (Iam is a word in Latin, TMYK).

Alright serious time now. Everything personal opinion, if you feel offended, I am sorry but I don't care that much at the same time (maybe I do, but only maybe).
Application is average, not really tidy for me, could have atleast turned the bold off for the text you wrote after a question so people could see where what begins, like most of the applications kind of early (Seriously, waiting atleast one month isn't hard).

"Steam ID: 76561198113463778
" That, is not a Steam ID (why do people still don't know what the Steam ID is.).

"
Name/Nickname: Red Eye." We could use your Name, which is the real name, don't worry, no need for the surname.

"
Previous experience in Admin/Mod (If any): No." Not really good all the time, but it's no drama for me, because you could probably get "trained".

"
Some of the time im strict , but i can make fun on the servers." I don't understand from where everyone learns the sentence "I can make fun!". Fun is an Adjective.

So yeah, pretty much the reason it's an average application for me, but because there were worse, I am thinking about my vote.

And by the way, please, ALWAYS capitalize the "i" when you are talking about yourself. Always.

Thanks for pointing that out , I'l try to make it a little Neater & better

Red Eye.' said:
Thanks for pointing that out , I'l try to make it a little Neater & better
I think that would be just the same as changing the class test after you gave it to the teacher hoping to get a better grade, even if you are not allowed to change it after giving it to the teacher.

Okay , You told me the negatives so i decided to improve on what i did incorrectly , its better to improve than not to.

*Fun can be a noun too :>

To reiterate - Steam IDs are - STEAM_1:147297507 or something in that sort of syntax.
We also already have an admin for Deathrun, not to mention Saxton covers Dodgeball every now and then,
6 days since registering for an application,
You might also want to brush up on your English a little bit, I'm not going to criticize for not capitalizing, and missing apostraphes in contractions, though it does annoy me, but general grammar is little of the mark. Just to satiate my ongoing need for correct grammar - using commas, full stops and brackets DO NOT NEED SPACES BETWEEN THEM. There's one space after, not before. Apart from brackets, (where there's one before, not afterwards, and a space after the close bracket).

Average application, I'd be willing to give it a shot since you're a pretty nice person that seems like the type who wants to improve.

Grammatical issues in posts I do not give a shit about. I could take the average post from quite a few other people here, including admins, and point out flaws in them, but what's the point as long as everybody can understand what you're saying?

I don't wanna agrue , do what you like then
saywut
I'd prefer A serious comment tho :p

I only try to correct those who think they have the best English overall; either because they're annoying, or to make them better.

You do not use an apostrophe for plurals in English.

Nazis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread