Recommend me a game (1 Viewer)

inu

TF2 is pretty much dead, CS:GO is too slow paced for me and I am not a fan of the community. Are there any other multiplayer shooters on Steam worth playing right now or at least any upcoming ones I can wait for?

PS: If you did not notice, I am out of the gaming scene and have been for a while so don't assume I know anything about games after 2016

Insurgency, realistic shooter, however, it's community isn't really popular at the moment but it's good.
Don't say I didn't warn ya about the popularity :kappa:

Insurgency, realistic shooter, however, it's community isn't really popular at the moment but it's good.
Don't say I didn't warn ya about the popularity :kappa:
Thanks for the tip, already tried that one a while ago but it's a bit too slow paced for someone who enjoyed TF2 for 8 years.

• Friendly
Reactions: plutonists
Left 4 Dead 2, pretty much a funny co-op where you can shoot zombies and have with your friends (general appearance to me); mods can be applied to it and you can even play as one of the special infected in certain gamemodes.
Otherwise: what about Overwatch? (if you own it already nevermind) It's a game who catches your attention really easily with all his lore/story and his battle-logic

Left 4 Dead 2, pretty much a funny co-op where you can shoot zombies and have with your friends (general appearance to me); mods can be applied to it and you can even play as one of the special infected in certain gamemodes.
Otherwise: what about Overwatch? (if you own it already nevermind) It's a game who catches your attention really easily with all his lore/story and his battle-logic
Thanks for the suggestions.
Played OW for a while but kind of lost track a few weeks after Sombra went live. Is the overall balance better now, as in, do I still need to kill myself if I see a roadhog?

Thanks for the suggestions.
Played OW for a while but kind of lost track a few weeks after Sombra went live. Is the overall balance better now, as in, do I still need to kill myself if I see a roadhog?
Roadhog's nerfed.
He can barely kill a 200hp player lol.
Yeah road finally lost his "Myda's touch" and ..well..mr Edgelord aka Reaper got a buff who makes him a diehard: he gains 20% of the health on each hit gone rightly placed on the enemy.

He can barely kill a 200hp player lol.
Yeah road finally lost his "Myda's touch" and ..well..mr Edgelord aka Reaper got a buff who makes him a diehard: he gains 20% of the health on each hit gone rightly placed on the enemy.
Is Widow meta yet?

Is Widow meta yet?
If you have aim for her, she's almost the most powerful meta hero, she didn't get any buff or nerf since the sombra add-to-the-game update. Just some fixes for the grappling hook

Edit: Well...just don't be trapped in closed spaces with a phara-mercy couple or a symmetra and everything will be fine

Last edited:
If you have aim for her, she's almost the most powerful meta hero, she didn't got any buff or nerf since the sombra add-to-the-game update. Just some fixes for the grappling hook

Edit: Well...just don't be trapped in closed spaces with a phara-mercy couple or a symmetra and everything will be fine
Overwatch it is then!
Thanks my dude.

What's R6?

Also what's going on my dude? Long time no see 8)
Rainbow 6 Siege, its pretty cool actually since they bring out updates quite frequently so maybe worth a shot.

things running nicely, both in here and inrl so yeah cant complain :p

Rainbow 6 Siege, its pretty cool actually since they bring out updates quite frequently so maybe worth a shot.

things running nicely, both in here and inrl so yeah cant complain :p
Active community as well?

I recommend giving Dirty Bomb a try,
maybe Paladins too (Although Hi-Rez has no idea what they'
re doing)

Even last man standing if you're into games like PUBG or H1Z1

I can second Dirty Bomb, community is relatively small but still active, otherwise I'd suggest you wait for the upcoming Lawbreakers which looks solid

Forgot to mention another game:
DOOM
It's gore and a really fun game, you probably know about it but I guess I can put that in here too.

• Agree
Reactions: Vanilla

Users who are viewing this thread