Recent Purchases Thread (1 Viewer)

daguywithdashadow

This thread is to share any cool things you've brought over the past few days. It could be anything, just no bragging, okay?

albums.jpg

Anyway, the two albums pictured are Hudson Mohawke's Butter (left) and The Chemical Brothers' Surrender (right). Both are two albums that I've been waiting to get for some time now. :>

This thread is to share any cool things you've brought over the past few days. It could be anything, just no bragging, okay?

View attachment 4348
Anyway, the two albums pictured are Hudson Mohawke's Butter (left) and The Chemical Brothers' Surrender (right). Both are two albums that I've been waiting to get for some time now. :>

Did u used a potato?

View attachment 4348

Are you getting money for this?

I bought super-glue 2 days ago.

Turned out that glasses and high-speed basketballs are incompatible with each other.

Today, I bought 2 cupcakes made by Primary School kids, a hotdog and a Cheeseburger ::P::

Didn't like the feel or flexibilty of the mouse then @Kevin ?

Today, I bought 2 cupcakes made by Primary School kids, a hotdog and a Cheeseburger ::P::

Didn't like the feel or flexibilty of the mouse then @Kevin ?
unboxed it, plugged in and directly back in the box..
feeling of it is just shit with those 300 buttons also the size is shit of it.
wish they would've still produce the G500 - G500s

• Agree
Reactions: daguywithdashadow
unboxed it, plugged in and directly back in the box..
feeling of it is just shit with those 300 buttons also the size is shit of it.
wish they would've still produce the G500 - G500s
I know what you mean. If my mouse has more than 2 buttons then I won't use it.

Users who are viewing this thread