received hour ban (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling this was because you used C&D on war3 with diciple race? Because i remember you doing it. But i think that may be why.

Last edited:
I have a feeling this was because you used C&D on war3 with diciple race? Because i remember you doing it. But i think that may be why.
That is correct. I will add I warned you after I talked to Kevin about the situation and actions needed to take.

Can you explain in more detail what is C & D?
And what the word means - "diciple". I can not find a translation for this word

Last edited:
What he meant with "diciple" is the W3S race Corrupted Disciple.

C&D is Cloak and Dagger, a inviswatch for Spy letting you stay invisible forever as long as you don't move much too quick.

So if I use skills(Electric Tide,Ultimate: Overload) when I turned on C & D, to kill enemies. This combination is prohibited and is a violation of the rules?

But Ron, how is that even an exploit? It doesn't abuse any faults in the plugin's system...
(unless you really think spies beeing able to CnD is obviously a fault on the maker...)

Dealing damage while being invisible and not even showing a slight of yourself is very annoying to other players and is OP.

OP = Overpowered. Something that is too good and is unfair.

hmm, it means I can continue to use C & D together with skills(Electric Tide,Ultimate: Overload)? Without the fear that I was banned?

hmm, it means I can continue to use C & D together with skills(Electric Tide,Ultimate: Overload)? Without the fear that I was banned?

Actually, you have been banned for that, so logically, you should learn from that punishment and not doing it again, since it have been judged overpowered.
Meanwhile, we might take measures to make it officially forbidden.

but why? It's not against the rules?
Does this mean that you are against the official version w3s?
Or your version does not correspond to officially release w3s, and has a flaw? I'm confused ...

Last edited:
Ron told you : "I talked to Kevin about the situation and actions needed to take".
It means that it wasn't in the rules, effectively, but this was a new and an embarrassing situation.

It was the first time we encountered this problem, so now we might take measures to make it officially forbidden, as I told.

It doesn't necessarily mean that we're against the official version of war3source.
It doesn't mean that our version does not correspond to the official release of it.

All very confusing. You can disable this race, until she gets the desired update?
And I hope you will soon let developers w3s a bug that they could as quickly as possible to fix it.

Last edited:
Alright, here's a solution everybody : Kevin updates the rules and /rules command with said rule about not beeing allowed to do that, and I'll ask Ron if he warned you, and thus we can finish this thread. What do ya think 'bout that?

I did warn him in chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread