Recap (1 Viewer)

As i Said in my last post i didnt enter the community trying to remake my routine (better saying focusing on my social life) and i dont know what happen for the last months can someone recap here (example new rules admins etc)

I think that when no one answer, nothing really happend.

I can’t really give a full recap because I fairly recently became active in the community. It’s probably best to start off by skim through the staff ( most likely through the information thread)and who’s still here and who’s “new” maybe even archived applications. Then look at some of the archives of current suggestions to see changes to servers/ rules ( maybe even skim through archived ban and appeal reports for the fun of it or to see some problems that have occurred and has been dealt with in the community). Then ultimately ( like you are right now) go to the discord server or find someone well known in the community to give them their own recap or quote on quote “changes” of rules, admins, etc. If you’re still reading this maybe even look at some off topic threads and participate, we’d love to have you back into the community.

Or I can just be confusing you more/ not helping you. In that case sorry, if that’s how it is.

Users who are viewing this thread