Rebel Mark (1 Viewer)

Should i disable the Rebell Mark System on Jailbreak?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kevin

Owner
Staff member
Founder
Ohai,

since i had a little discussion with @Broski about the rebell mark system i wanted to make a poll here in the forums to see how you people think to that situation.
Should we disable that feature so people dont get marked if they rebell or should they get marked for it? (they will light red)
So far from my experience from good old CSS times the blu/police will anyways run for the rebell and try to kill him no matter if he lights red or not.

Just wanted to get abit of feedback and the poll decides :p

There should be some kind of indication on the player that rebelled, so that the guards doesn't shoot innocent people because they thought it was the rebel.

Edit: Is it the red tail thing or just red aurora?

There should be some kind of indication on the player that rebelled, so that the guards doesn't shoot innocent people because they thought it was the rebel.

Edit: Is it the red tail thing or just red aurora?

The 2nd one.
The red tail (called "Evil Beam") marks ex-Freedays.

I would also ask for crits to be removed as guards are OP, Kevin said to me the rebel will be killed either way as guards will know, so by that logic it wouldn't make a difference if someone rebelled, I say it be removed as I have seen reds and I have done it myself, Kill 1 blue huard without getting caught, only to then be killed because of the mark, if they had not seen the mark I would have not been killed, and could have continued.

As mermite said it will make the guards communicate better and work as a team, instead of having he warden do everything.

I would also ask for crits to be removed as guards are OP, Kevin said to me the rebel will be killed either way as guards will know, so by that logic it wouldn't make a difference if someone rebelled, I say it be removed as I have seen reds and I have done it myself, Kill 1 blue huard without getting caught, only to then be killed because of the mark, if they had not seen the mark I would have not been killed, and could have continued.

As mermite said it will make the guards communicate better and work as a team, instead of having he warden do everything.
We already had a discussion about that, why bring it up when we agreed to not remove it?

https://www.panda-community.com/threads/jailbreak-guards.4015/page-2#post-24099

As it has been becoming an issue, I mean marking for rebel and also blues constant crits puts the reds at a huge disadvantage.
It puts blue on a huge disadvantage too if they're like 3 people and have to deal with 20 red people.
Removing the rebell mark would make the job for the Jailbreak admins harder too.

I have played on many JB servers and was an admin on a jb server for about a year and Non of them had the rebel mark or Crits, the servers worked just fine.

As it has been becoming an issue, I mean marking for rebel and also blues constant crits puts the reds at a huge disadvantage.
It has not just been becoming an issue just because you and two other people started to give a fuck about the jailbreak. It has just been a poll about the crits, so there are no reason to put up another one for some time

Being BLU without crits is apparently a unique problem only on the Panda's jailbreak because English is hard

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread