Declined Reapplication for FF2 #13 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceSoul

Greetings to all people who read this here.

- Your name and/or nickname:

My name is IceSoul. Nothing has change.

- Your age

Look at my profile. (Just in case: Im 20 years old)

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)

TekkitFappit gives him the permission to apply (I'm editing this -Tekkit)

- Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)

My steam ID STEAM_0:0:80677100, Steam32 ID: 161354200 and for persons who want me to see my Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198121619928/ .

- Your general online times and your timezone

The timezone from germany is MESZ. Online time is actually from the activity from the server. Generally 1pm to open end in the evening.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?

Im only playing hardly active FF2 #13, so i want to apply for this server again. I would visit more servers, if it is really necessary.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)

Yeah i have a microphone, but never used.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator

I was here from October 2017-Mai 2019 an admin of this community. (Reason for the resign was personal problems. They solved in a short time what wasnt expected.)

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?

One month ago i was an admin. So yes i have experience with it.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?

After a few time to think about and some of the community wrote their opinions about me. I decided to apply again to get back in the panda team. I want to get back to get no class limits, resize my pure body and so on :kappa:
No the real reason for my application is to get the server clean from rule breakers, help the community where i can, have my fun there and more things.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

Here we go with a rlly long list of numbers and punishments. But one thing before: the punishment and length depends on every situation.Before its a rule to give warnings. The number of warnings depends on the player how he/she reacts to it. When you can see there is context with insults or there is a Kappa behind there. You know what I mean. Chat and recognize sarcasm is so possible. Evil pimp slaps are for the special admins who are rlly want it :kappa:. (the following numbers are sorted by number of punishments)

Insulting/Overusing Caps,lennys/Racism/Spam and other reasons for a gag:

360min
720min
1440min
4320min
10080min
perma gag

Screaming/Racism/Insulting/playing music in the background/bad micro/ingame sound and so on for a mute:

360min
720min
1440min
4320min
10080min
perma gag

Yeah now its time for ban reasons :pepe2:

Camping as hale/provoke admins/ignoring admin advises/teaming/exploiting/hacking(ends with perma ban) for a ban:

120min/360min (depends on situation for first time when the person gets a ban.)
720min
1440min
4320min
10080min
perma ban

Specific rules for FF13:

1. Camping as hale: -2 warnings and than slay when he dont react rightly to it. (Spyper is a exception)

2. Camping as Soldier, Scunt, Spy and demo without stickys arent allowed and have to move. Demo can support other classes with stickys or have a strategy to deal good dmg with them.

3. Afk hales have to get instantly slay.

4. Hales who can teleport and can get stuck by players must get a warning for this. (Stucking hales is exploiting.)

5. Players who are rlly stuck in a part of a map and cant get out. Slap them out or respawn them.

6. Kevin our god and behavior to adore.

7. Afk players from the server kicking. (wait 1 or 2 rounds when they dont move -> Kick)

8. It should be a rule who is under seeing rules, but things like banana teleport arent allowed. Cmon normal players are not amused about it. It was funny sometimes but not anymore.

Im done with writing this long text. Feel free for every admin who knows me to share his opinion about me.

@Waxel , @Bab , @White Falcon (gratz to full admin), @UberCat , @Monster , @TekkitFappit , @Madact and any other admin who rlly love me so much to destroy my hope to get again a part of this team :pepe:

Infos about my playtime and so on: https://gameme.panda-community.com/playerinfo/1725441

I think 51 days playtime are enough to apply here.

Have a good day.

Last edited by a moderator:
I gave IceSoul my permission,in regards to my opinion,I'll post it here during this week

Evening.

Positive:
- Past experience as admin.
- Clean chat and good sessions.

Negative:
- Application includes too many jokes, it should be taken seriously.
- Not enforcing rules enough.

With the team being pretty full and not seeing enough rule enforcement, I will have to
-1 this.

Well ty for the input. One thing i want to say is with too many jokes at a long application: An application must be easy to read. It does not always have to be factually written. In my opinion, she reads better through jokes and lets them remember longer. This makes you think about it more often. As well as the rules enforcing can be done of course! I will comment on the point more.

So even tho you have already been an admin I have some things to say:

First of all I didn't like your reaction in the recent Frank's Ungag Appeal,I saw your reply,you didn't have a valid reason to reply like that,even considering you are an ex-admin,and you are even re-applying.

I know,I gave you the permission to apply,but that was before your reply on the thread and before the negative outcome of Frank's appeal.

Plus,we are already a lot on the server...

Also,I don't quite like how you joke around in the application :
"Evil pimp slaps are for the special admins who are rlly want it :kappa: "
" I want to get back to get no class limits, resize my pure body and so on :kappa: "
And also referring to Scouts as "Scunts" in the punishment section.It looks to me you are not taking this thing seriously,it's ok to joke a little,I do as well,but not while writing an application.

The punishment section is rushed a lot.
Really a lot.
All the punishments are put together
Racism gets a first gag of 360 mins and not a worse punishment?

Also,for the specific rules,was there even a reason to add
6. Kevin our god and behavior to adore.

Those things all together don't convince me.

I am sorry,you are not ready to be admin again in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread