Invalid REAL Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that's your own fault and problem. Right now you're just spamming the forums. IMO all three should be locked and you given the regular month break from applying.

Agree with EvoWarrior, I ask a full-admin to either close the app for the moment since a lot of people comments or make it invalid.

Reactions: Kmod
The thing is that you are technically marking your previous applications as invalid, which if you look at the guidelines for the application process is when this occurs there is a cool down of 1 month between each application you post. Since you posted three in a row, for the reason that I believe to be is what was mentioned in the previous application has made you type up again explaining your situation and now saying here 'Please delete the unneeded comments' .
I don't care who handles the applications anymore and thinks it's wrong of me to step in. What this user has done has marked their previous applications as invalid so the rule applies to this circumstance.

How you should of handled the situation is let a full gameserver admin know that you wanted to edit particular parts in your application. I would of happily edited your application, but you went the wrong way about it and handled this situation poorly. You've techincally spammed the application thread, which is really unprofessional.

I'm marking this as invalid due to your previous application is invalid so you need to wait the 1 month cooldown.
And you might deem this as unfair, but next time read into it first and take it seriously first before posting. And if you make a mistake and actually read the thread, just ask us.

• Winner
Reactions: Cammy and mosteraz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread