Invalid REAL Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, most of you don't know me but I'm known as Rekt Simulator V.355 or as Captain. Cupcake in most other games. I have been muted once for toxic and mean behavior, which I'm sorry for and will hopefully not make this thread negative in any way. I'm applying for Admin on 2 different hightower server: The first one being #6 and the other one being #10, Ofcourse I will go on other server if I am needed there. I've also been playing on the Panda server for about 2 years now and I've seen alot of bad behavior (Including myself, which I can't fix). So, here's my REAL Application:

Name: My real name is Gustav, which I don't prefer unless it's personal. Otherwise it's either Rekt Simulator V.355 or Captain. Cupcake. Rekt Simulator was acually made up because I got a sick airshot on one of the Panda Hightower servers.

Age. I am 16 years old and was born the 12th of November 1999 (In Sweden).

Permission: I'm not under 16, but the only person I told that I wanted to be an Admin was kVN, who I had added because of my mute.

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:91071123

Timezone/Online times: My timezone is Stockholm, Sweden. (Current Time 20:45)
I'm often online about 1-3 hours each day at random times, If I'm not on any holiday or in school.

Servers: I play on the #6 and #10 Hightower servers, but occasionally switch to other random server to switch things up. I would also switch servers if I'm needed there at any given point.

Mic: Yes, but I would prefer not to use it unless it's something important.

Previous Experiences: I have a raffle group on Steam which I started with my close friend Dovahbear. Although it's not used now because he doesn't play TF2 anymore and I don't have anything to raffle (We acually never raffled anything). Otherwise I'm only a member of different groups/clans of other games.

Source Mod Administration: No, because I don't know what that is.

Why: Because I see ALOT of people who break the rules and get away with it. I also want to become an admin because I LOVE the Panda servers and their community. I've been a member of the Panda community for about 2 years and I want to make a differance somehow, even if it's being a Admin on a empty server.

Breif Explaination:

Where: On every server that I can join.

Punishment: I would punish the rule breakers for enough time (I have read the rules multiple times). Around 1-2 hours mute for toxic or mean behavior, Report and 1-2 hour mute for any small scam. If it's any big scam I'll contact any other admin. Cheating would be 2-5 hours ban for the current server and a report. Mic spam would be 2 hour mute. If anything else is done I'll contact a better Admin.

My behavior: I have been muted once, but that was solved. I am currently doing bad in my chat log but that will hopefully go up instead of down in the future. I do not kill friendlies if they are not killing me. I will not be breaking any other rules, such as cheating or spamming anything. I also treat everyone the same and I will never push someone down.

Sidenotes: I know that my chat log is very bad, it will go uphill from here. I know toxic admins are not tolerated, neither have I ever seen one. I will not break any rules from now on and I will never mute/ban someone innocent. Even though my time on one of the servers is too low, I will still play on in alot.

I can be found at http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198142407974/ or Captain.Cupcake1738 on skype.

Hopefully my chat log will make a huge differance as I can promise it will just go upwards fomr now on.

-The loyal Panda lover Rekt Simulator V.355/Captain.Cupcake

Instead of making a new application, you could have commented on your first application with the policies.

• Agree
Reactions: Kmod
I remade the whole thread because I realised how bad it was.

Well that's your own fault and problem. Right now you're just spamming the forums. IMO all three should be locked and you given the regular month break from applying.

Hmmm you decided to make 3 applications? That is really weird and new...
For my opinion I think you should follow the template, and don't add any stuff to it that isn't necessary.
No offense but I think all 3 applications should be declined since you "spammed" them, and when you think your ready then you should apply.

• Agree
Punishment: I would punish the rule breakers for enough time (I have read the rules multiple times). Around 1-2 hours mute for toxic or mean behavior, Report and 1-2 hour mute for any small scam. If it's any big scam I'll contact any other admin. Cheating would be 2-5 hours ban for the current server and a report. Mic spam would be 2 hour mute. If anything else is done I'll contact a better Admin.

My behavior: I have been muted once, but that was solved. I am currently doing bad in my chat log but that will hopefully go up instead of down in the future. I do not kill friendlies if they are not killing me. I will not be breaking any other rules, such as cheating or spamming anything. I also treat everyone the same and I will never push someone down.

Are you saying that even if you become a Full Admin you will contact a better admin or is it just for Trial, also asking for the report part. Also Hacking is a permanent ban from ALL servers and a demo for other admins to see (I think). There are a few English mistakes here and there but it's not too bad. I don't think if it matters if it's a big scam or a small scam, it's the same punishment.
"I do not kill friendlies if they are not killing me" I'm dying.

Are you saying that even if you become a Full Admin you will contact a better admin or is it just for Trial, also asking for the report part. Also Hacking is a permanent ban from ALL servers and a demo for other admins to see (I think). There are a few English mistakes here and there but it's not too bad. I don't think if it matters if it's a big scam or a small scam, it's the same punishment.
"I do not kill friendlies if they are not killing me" I'm dying.

If I don't know what to do I would contact a better or higher admin for information. And also I don't kill friendlies.

• Dislike
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread