Accepted Re-Apply Admin Application: Luigi123 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luigi123

Banned
- Your name and/or nickname: [FoGA] Luigi123

- Your age: 17

- Who gave you permission to apply?: Saw that there were some available spots for USA Dodgeball so I feel I can help out!

- Your Steam32 ID: STEAM_0:0:51293707

- Your general online times and your timezone:

1. Monday- Friday 7:30PM CDT - 8:15PM CDT

2. Saturday - Sunday 6:30PM CDT - 7:30PM. CDT

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for?: I’m applying on USA Dodgeball Server.

- Do you have a microphone?: Yes, but i don’t use it a lot.

- Your previous experience as a Admin or Moderator: I was an Admin on Fortress of Gamers for three months but now I want to become a second Admin on Panda.

- Do you have a experience with administrating with SourceMod?: Yes, I have a experience with SourceMod.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?:
Hello,

My name is Luigi123, I have a steam level of 10. I am a fellow member of Panda Community. I joined Panda on May 01, 2015. When I first came to an Panda server, I happen to enjoy and also wanting to play it over and over. USA Dodgeball was the server I liked the most and I also go on it a lot, mostly everyday.

The reason I am applying for admin is to support and also help in various server situations and overall the community. I can help deal with hackers, spammers and etc. If I see someone spamming or hacking, I can help by reporting him or her or telling him or her to stop. For hackers, I would report and spammers, I would tell them to stop or a mute or a gag will be made. I find on USA Dodgeball a lot of spammers and Hackers. The admins on USA Dodgeball is doing a phenomenal job, but when trouble happens, they are not on to help the people on USA Dodgeball. I know we can contact them, but since I am on a lot, I am able to take on the situation and solve it easy and quick. I am a quick learner so anything you teach me about the admin rules shouldn’t be a problem.

I think I would be a good part of the USA Dodgeball admin team and also be a good helpful admin on USA Dodgeball. Thanks for your time and also reading this, I really appreciate it.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job:

1. Stealing Rockets: Slay and 3 warnings. After 3 warnings, they will be banned for 3 hours.

2. Blocking: Slap/slay 3 warnings. After 3 warnings, they will be banned for 3 hours.

3. Mic Spam: 1 warning. After 1 warning, they will be mute for 3 hours.

4. Spam in Chat: 1 warning. After 1 warning, they will be gag for 3 hours.

5. Inappropiate Spay: Take a Screenshot of their inappropiate spray. After I took a Screenshot of their inappropiate spray, they will be banned for 3 hours then i’ll post it on the comments and i’ll remove the spray.

7. AFK: If they’re being AFK for 5 mins, they will get kick out of the server so other players can join.

8. Offensive Chat: Take a Screenshot of their Chat. After I took a Screenshot of their chat, they will be banned for 3 hours and i’ll post it on the comments.

9. Hacking: I’ll recorded a demo then after I record a demo, they will be banned for permanent then i’ll post it on the comments of the time being record and the date and uploaded the demo on their ban Details.

10. Abusing CallAdmin system: 1 warning then after 1 warning, i’ll take a Screenshot of the Report then they will be banned for 3 hours and i’ll post it on the comments.

11. Empty Name: 1 warning then after 1 warning, they will be ban for 3 hours.

So Hello there,
Your application Looks good and your playtime 3 days 53 mins is ok too so thats fine for me. Your chatlog is good to no effence or rasicsm / sexcism in your Chat and you are not rude but your chatlog is full with gg it's like the only Thing you wrote was gg but this is ok. Good luck with your application.

Reactions: Luigi123
So Hello there,
Your application Looks good and your playtime 3 days 53 mins is ok too so thats fine for me. Your chatlog is good to no effence or rasicsm / sexcism in your Chat and you are not rude but your chatlog is full with gg it's like the only Thing you wrote was gg but this is ok. Good luck with your application.

Thanks for your feedback!

I've been watching you ::cool::
But no seriously I have. I knew that you would reapply once you had enough time so I went on my lovely alt to check up to see how you where as a player. You seem to be also trying to give comments here and there on the forums.
You seem to have binds and I don't see you really conversing with anyone other than giving compliments. Which is fine, it's not like it's expected for admins to be...talkative :p Might wanna limit the gg's a bit though they have a 2 min gap.

I also went out full stalker mode and checked out your other community you administrator on. Looks like I think you're Dustbowl or Orange admin I'm not sure. Your session time has decreased with them while you've been trying to top up with panda servers. Your chat log there though is a little bit more fruitful, I'm assuming it's cause there's more to talk about gameplay wise on those types of servers. I also checked your SB logs there and you seem to be more on a hacker and inappropriate spray banner which is excellent can't let those hackers get us ;)

But of course it's not about your FoG time, though it was nice to know what type of person you are. Your application is beautiful, I am happy with your attitudes. I have one question though like I'm assuming you use your admin message rather than your regular chat to issue warnings correct? It would explain why I didn't see warnings on your chat log.

Other than that I am willing to give the +1, I am concerned though I'm stepping into USA server territory a bit and their votes mostly matter.
Also with you being a FoG admin, you might end up biting off more than you can chew. As I mentioned previously I saw your time decrease at FoG when getting your hours here. Hopefully you can find a balance if you get accepted.

I've been watching you ::cool::
But no seriously I have. I knew that you would reapply once you had enough time so I went on my lovely alt to check up to see how you where as a player. You seem to be also trying to give comments here and there on the forums.
You seem to have binds and I don't see you really conversing with anyone other than giving compliments. Which is fine, it's not like it's expected for admins to be...talkative :p Might wanna limit the gg's a bit though they have a 2 min gap.

I also went out full stalker mode and checked out your other community you administrator on. Looks like I think you're Dustbowl or Orange admin I'm not sure. Your session time has decreased with them while you've been trying to top up with panda servers. Your chat log there though is a little bit more fruitful, I'm assuming it's cause there's more to talk about gameplay wise on those types of servers. I also checked your SB logs there and you seem to be more on a hacker and inappropriate spray banner which is excellent can't let those hackers get us ;)

But of course it's not about your FoG time, though it was nice to know what type of person you are. Your application is beautiful, I am happy with your attitudes. I have one question though like I'm assuming you use your admin message rather than your regular chat to issue warnings correct? It would explain why I didn't see warnings on your chat log.

Other than that I am willing to give the +1, I am concerned though I'm stepping into USA server territory a bit and their votes mostly matter.
Also with you being a FoG admin, you might end up biting off more than you can chew. As I mentioned previously I saw your time decrease at FoG when getting your hours here. Hopefully you can find a balance if you get accepted.

Yes Madact, I use my Admin Chat to warn the players. Also, Thanks for your feedback!

Reactions: Madact
Does my vote count from just reading the application?

You got past experiance with SM which many most people who are applying don't have, and that might make it easier for whoever will be your mentor. So you probably know these common commands like sm_kick name reason (in console) or how to do it in chat. After that you just simple seems like a nice guy. +1

Something that i would just recommend is to absolutely give more than 1 warning when it comes to chat-spamming and voicechat spamming. Because just one warning can not always be heard/noticed from the spammer, it is easy to miss and if him or her spams again (and gets a 3 hour mute/gag) they will most likely take it to the forum because they are mad, and it just causes problems.

You got past experiance with SM which many most people who are applying don't have, and that might make it easier for whoever will be your mentor. So you probably know these common commands like sm_kick name reason (in console) or how to do it in chat. After that you just simple seems like a nice guy. +1

Something that i would just recommend is to absolutely give more than 1 warning when it comes to chat-spamming and voicechat spamming. Because just one warning can not always be heard/noticed from the spammer, it is easy to miss and if him or her spams again (and gets a 3 hour mute/gag) they will most likely take it to the forum because they are mad, and it just causes problems.

I thought I should mention before someone bashes you for it that you aren't allowed to vote unless you're a full admin or a trial admin who is assigned to the server that the applicant is applying for. You can however give feedback and show support instead.

Very nice feedback though. The recommended part doesn't have to be fulfilled but it's a nice gesture if you do.
My apologize for doing this on your application Luigi :p

• Informative
Reactions: Maxim and Luigi123
I thought I should mention before someone bashes you for it that you aren't allowed to vote unless you're a full admin or a trial admin who is assigned to the server that the applicant is applying for. You can however give feedback and show support instead.

Very nice feedback though. The recommended part doesn't have to be fulfilled but it's a nice gesture if you do.
My apologize for doing this on your application Luigi :p

It's alright! :)

Definitely a fun play to be around in the server and very respectful/mindful of the rules. Don't think I've ever had to slay or otherwise punish for breaching the rules at all. The chat log how ever being full of GGs is something that bothers me; Try to be helpful to others and conversate more as it's hard to really get to know you unless you actually conversate. +1 from me definitely. Best of luck to you.

Definitely a fun play to be around in the server and very respectful/mindful of the rules. Don't think I've ever had to slay or otherwise punish for breaching the rules at all. The chat log how ever being full of GGs is something that bothers me; Try to be helpful to others and conversate more as it's hard to really get to know you unless you actually conversate. +1 from me definitely. Best of luck to you.

Hey Luigi! Nice app!

I've never seen you break any rules before which is good. You are a great player and very active. You don't insult other players which shows us that you respect others. You've never been banned, gagged, or muted before. That's a good thing.

Calm down on the "GG's" a bit. Other than that, you seem mature enough to be one of us.

Therefore, you have my support.
Good luck!

Hey Luigi! Nice app!

I've never seen you break any rules before which is good. You are a great player and very active. You don't insult other players which shows us that you respect others. You've never been banned, gagged, or muted before. That's a good thing.

Calm down on the "GG's" a bit. Other than that, you seem mature enough to be one of us.

Therefore, you have my support.

Reactions: Tsumiki
I've seen you around, and played multiple matches with you. Forgive how short this reply is, compared to my usual Admin App replies.

However, you seem to be a good, sporting player whenever it comes to in-game activities. You have a positive attitude around you, even when people break the rules in an attempt to get on your nerves. I do, however, agree with Asuna. Tone down the "gg" a bit. It's good after every match or so, but not after every kill/death.

I'll give you a +1. I wouldn't mid having you on our team at all. ^^

I've seen you around, and played multiple matches with you. Forgive how short this reply is, compared to my usual Admin App replies.

However, you seem to be a good, sporting player whenever it comes to in-game activities. You have a positive attitude around you, even when people break the rules in an attempt to get on your nerves. I do, however, agree with Asuna. Tone down the "gg" a bit. It's good after every match or so, but not after every kill/death.

I'll give you a +1. I wouldn't mid having you on our team at all. ^^

accepted, welcome in the fluffy cave of mighty pandas :p
your mentor during your trial phase will be @Dio Brando , should you have any questions feel free to ask any of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread