rate a game above you (1 Viewer)

alr lemme explain how this game

you will be rating games above you. it will be a 1/10 system, you can use 1/100 if u want also you must give us a game to rate if not u can ignore it and rate the newest message with a game

there are a few rules: dont always pick one game, no rating your own message no favoritism so dont vote 1/10 just bc u hate the person, do note make fun of ppl bc of the games they picked and finally u must only pick 1 game

the game can be of your choice. you fav game your most nostalgic game, any game that you know (NOTICE: must be a video game so no board games or other non video game games)

you'll be starting with me : apex legends

• Dumb
Reactions: Spam Goose
8/10 i couldnt survive it

LGBTQ+ Roblox Hangout

9/10 (notr 10/10 cuz roblocc) SCP: Secret Labratory

alr lemme explain how this game

you will be rating games above you. it will be a 1/10 system, you can use 1/100 if u want also you must give us a game to rate if not u can ignore it and rate the newest message with a game

there are a few rules: dont always pick one game, no rating your own message no favoritism so dont vote 1/10 just bc u hate the person, do note make fun of ppl bc of the games they picked and finally u must only pick 1 game

the game can be of your choice. you fav game your most nostalgic game, any game that you know (NOTICE: must be a video game so no board games or other non video game games)

you'll be starting with me : apex legends
(do not rate) sorry but i accidentally did something wrong with one of the rules i meant do not pick more than one game

100/10 I just love it
I will list a couple

Lego DC super villain's great game idea
Lego Marvel Super hero's. one of the best
Lego Ninjago Alright game not to bad pretty funny
Lego Batman 3 Really nice game
Lego Movie. It has really come scenes in the game and is fun
And last but not least Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens: really good star wars game I like

100/10 I just love it
I will list a couple

Lego DC super villain's great game idea
Lego Marvel Super hero's. one of the best
Lego Ninjago Alright game not to bad pretty funny
Lego Batman 3 Really nice game
Lego Movie. It has really come scenes in the game and is fun
And last but not least Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens: really good star wars game I like
read. the. rules.

Users who are viewing this thread