Random Sentient Coffee Table Passing By (1 Viewer)

Random Coffee Table

Very little to see here really, just an introduction for someone you definetly have not seen unless you play jailbreak.

Uh, aboot me. I'm not an exceptionally interesting table, though I was actually made in the USA, not China. I'm about two feet high, have four legs, about 5 feet wide, and am made out of mahogany. If you want to see more of my family, look it up on wayfair.com, and remember the jingle, "Wayfair has just what I need". I'm also a supremely sarcastic table and gets very pissy about rules and being on the blu team if you don't know the rules. Seriously, if you don't want to die immediately because you're a terrible warden, read the rules, it takes like 5 minutes, then play on red for a little bit.

Finally, the Patriots Peak is a better Team Captain, the proKS effect flames is terrible, and Bonzo the All Gnawing is ugly AF. You cannot change my mind.

• Love
Reactions: Random Coffee Table
welcome fellow inanimate object

Finally, the Patriots Peak is a better Team Captain, the proKS effect flames is terrible, and Bonzo the All Gnawing is ugly AF. You cannot change my mind.

You have been banned by this server. Please visit www.panda-community.com for more information.

Reason: change your mind.

Also hello JB player I don’t remember

Users who are viewing this thread